We Have Our De Already

acitosis11

You have to be Joking right? If we don't resign Abe we are in trouble

based on what? a pre season game

Hmm I see so you guys can tell the future right. you absolutely know 100% that Cliff Matthews has 0 chance of having any skill and could be a possible great pass rusher. How do you get these skills did you have them since birth or did you learn them, and if you did learn then where I would also like to know this

Guest Fibonacci

I know falcons need to resign this guy already. I am just glad no one wants to re-sign him

we played the Packers last season without Abe and the defense played a pretty solid game. the defense simply wore out because the offense failed to adjust in the second half & couldn't sustain drives ... and that was with BVG.

we played the Packers last season without Abe and the defense played a pretty solid game. the defense simply wore out because the offense failed to adjust in the second half & couldn't sustain drives ... and that was with BVG.

Great point...and Sid got a sack in that game.

I think Sid and Matthews will surprise a lot of people this year, in my opinion Edwards is at best a rotational guy...but we also need some push up the middle and that's not happening

I think Sid and Matthews will surprise a lot of people this year, in my opinion Edwards is at best a rotational guy...but we also need some push up the middle and that's not happening

Hmm I see so you guys can tell the future right. you absolutely know 100% that Cliff Matthews has 0 chance of having any skill and could be a possible great pass rusher. How do you get these skills did you have them since birth or did you learn them, and if you did learn then where I would also like to know this

what about Cliff Matthes makes you feel warm and fuzzy? I'm sorry, but a hot streak in week 2 of pre season game doesn't make me bye a number 90 jersey

BASED ON WHAT?

Face it. Sidbury, Matthews, and Bierman, are nothing more than solid rotational guys. They will not anchor our dline nor will they eventually develope into anchors.

And you know this how? You part of the scouting department for the falcons? You are not drafted if you are not able to play, or seen to possess the skill set to play.

Seriously? The falcons are trying to resign Abe for ratings?

Thank you, I'm sure Thomas, M.Smith and Author sat down and said "You know what, we should stand pat, and let Abe and Curtis Lofton walk, let these young guys take the reigns". If that was the case, Abe would have been gone.