Confirmation Inside: Thomas Dimitroff Currently On Mountain Biking/snowboarding Trip In Colorado Rockies...

g-dawg

How about we just give up? I mean why not? Apparently every single free agent is gone. There's not a single one left according to a lot of whiners on here. I thought that Finnegan, Wright, VJax, Garcon, Morgan, Nicks, Weems, and just a few others were the only ones to sign. After reading a lot of whining on here I now understand that every single free agent is gone and that we cannot sign anybody. Not sure where Williams, Grubbs, Flynn, or all of the others went but apparently they are gone. Gone. No longer available. Every free agent gone. Oh well, lets just make lemonade, sip on it, sit back and cry. All gone. Gone. Boo hoo. We cannot sign anybody because absolutely everyone is signed after 24 hours. Gone. Boo hoo. Gone. Cry cry cry.

Today on 680 the fan Buck said he was spotted at the Gwinnett county Walmart shopping for free agents.

His Philly buddy said we needed to do something to offset our playoff loss where we had

"our pants pulled down and our lunch money taken". lol, he nailed it on that one!

Buck has been calling for a left tackle and when you boil it down that is the biggest need

we have.

Edited by LADBABY

I'm just frustrated......should have just let my frustrations out in one thread - instead of two or three. I apologize for that.

I want what all of you want - a stronger Falcons team in 2012 than what we had in 2011. I apologize for spamming up the board. I will be glad to delete this thread and a few others.

I'm excited about the additions of Mike Nolan the D-Coordinator. Right now I don't see any other moves to be excited about. I knew we might not get Mario but thought we would make some exciting moves - we still might - but I don't see a whole lot of great moves to be made right now. Hope I'm wrong!

I'm just frustrated......should have just let my frustrations out in one thread - instead of two or three. I apologize for that.

I want what all of you want - a stronger Falcons team in 2012 than what we had in 2011. I apologize for spamming up the board. I will be glad to delete this thread and a few others.

I'm excited about the additions of Mike Nolan the D-Coordinator. Right now I don't see any other moves to be excited about. I knew we might not get Mario but thought we would make some exciting moves - we still might - but I don't see a whole lot of great moves to be made right now. Hope I'm wrong!

tumblr_ltl3x2RZMG1qkv4zy.gif#rolling eyes gif

I laughed. What can I say? At least you find humor in your disappointment. Ive read most of your threads this offseason and can understand your frustration based on your perspective of things. All and all I don't see a problem with expressing frustration or voicing your concerns. I've hung back and have taken a wAit and see approach this off season( as I normally do), and am still taking that approach. I know you had/have High hopes. Dont sweat the hate. At least I know where you stand and know your a Falcon fan. It's hard to tell on here sometimes. Sorry I bumped your thread if you wanted it to die.