So What Is The Falcon Plan Of Action In Free Agency?

SaintRay

dunno what you all are expecting. last I saw they had about 7 million in cap room and have resigned most of their FAs.

They may be doing the same thing that Loomis does....let the other teams overpay for the big names and look for the solid contributors that are left

I don't care how good Super Mario is....he will never live up to that contract. I doubt Nicks can live up to that contract as well....nothing against him but I have trouble believing a guard position can do enough to live up to the price.

Been pretty quiet in Falconland.....

Wait until all the high priced players are gone and see who is left. Thats really all we can afford and still are likely to lose Lofton and Abe.

The dram talk about mario was never gonna happen.

Like the Saints we are worried about getting our own players back. Also like the saints we had some top players on the FA list. We where also bound to lose some because we dont have enough cash to sign them all.

Us and the Saints are pretty much in the same boat. While Bucs are playing madden in FA.

Edited by danight

dunno what you all are expecting. last I saw they had about 7 million in cap room and have resigned most of their FAs.

They may be doing the same thing that Loomis does....let the other teams overpay for the big names and look for the solid contributors that are left

I don't care how good Super Mario is....he will never live up to that contract. I doubt Nicks can live up to that contract as well....nothing against him but I have trouble believing a guard position can do enough to live up to the price.

The funny thing is its not even 24 hours into it, and pretty much the only guys who have been signed are WR's

There have been 3 or 4 linemen but nothing crazy., pretty much everyone we would be interested in is still available.

The funny thing is its not even 24 hours into it, and pretty much the only guys who have been signed are WR's

There have been 3 or 4 linemen but nothing crazy., pretty much everyone we would be interested in is still available.

you and Shred been talking about how the Falcons were going to sign Super Mario all offseason and he ain't even a blip on the radar

you and Shred been talking about how the Falcons were going to sign Super Mario all offseason and he ain't even a blip on the radar

Who really knows if he is or not., The only team we know for sure is interested is the Bills. I have not seen who are the 3 other teams he wanted to visit are.

Considering the 2 biggest names on the Fa market Manning and Williams have not signed yet I am not too worried.

I would LOVE Williams and I do still think there is potential to land him ( thanks to teams being focused on Manning)

I have warmed up to ideas like Solari and Anderson, or Langford and Wimbley.

Still lots and lots of possibilities.

Who really knows if he is or not., The only team we know for sure is interested is the Bills. I have not seen who are the 3 other teams he wanted to visit are.

Considering the 2 biggest names on the Fa market Manning and Williams have not signed yet I am not too worried.

I would LOVE Williams and I do still think there is potential to land him ( thanks to teams being focused on Manning)

I have warmed up to ideas like Solari and Anderson, or Langford and Wimbley.

Still lots and lots of possibilities.

there are only two teams focused on Manning because Manning has already said it would be only one of two teams.

If Super Mario is willing to settle for what you all can afford, he will be back with the Texans.

there are only two teams focused on Manning because Manning has already said it would be only one of two teams.

If Super Mario is willing to settle for what you all can afford, he will be back with the Texans.

Maybe, maybe not.

I just know he left Buffalo with out a deal, and in the opening days of FA that is usually a dead give away.

We have enough now to sign him if we structure the contract right....we just could not do anything else.

Luckily with a couple easy to swallow cuts we can pretty much double our space.

He is still not out of possibility, but some of the other options we may have sound good too.

one name to keep an eye on.... Matt Roth

He is in Tennessee right now. I know because they interrupted whatever was on tv to let everybody know. I know he is still loved here, but still thought that was a little crazy