What The **** Are We Waiting For?

Are waiting for anyone that can help improve the team to get signed and then overpay guys that won't make a difference whatsoever?? Address a need.... ANY NEED!!! Don't f*cking tell me to calm down either. Getting sick of this sit back and watch attitude. While our rival TB is getting better, NOLA Is still better than us, and Carolina will definetly be better, we sit back and watch. What those teams are saying?? Same ol' f*cking Falcons.

DO SOMETHING MAN!!!

Are waiting for anyone that can help improve the team to get signed and then overpay guys that won't make a difference whatsoever?? Address a need.... ANY NEED!!! Don't f*cking tell me to calm down either. Getting sick of this sit back and watch attitude. While our rival TB is getting better, NOLA Is still better than us, and Carolina will definetly be better, we sit back and watch. What those teams are saying?? Same ol' f*cking Falcons.

DO SOMETHING MAN!!!

It's ok, it just means anyone who wins in our division really earned it lol.

i bet you **** your pants to open up presents on christmas eve

You're f*cking stupid!!!

Everyone saying "just wait, something will happen" and I hope it does, but teams are going after what they want or at least making an effort to show interest (and for all or any of us know they have). I as a fan woul like to know what's going on, but I guess that's too much to ask

You're f*cking stupid!!!

Everyone saying "just wait, something will happen" and I hope it does, but teams are going after what they want or at least making an effort to show interest (and for all or any of us know they have). I as a fan woul like to know what's going on, but I guess that's too much to ask

IT AINT MIDNIGHT YET YALL

Why is everybody freaking out after a fews hours of FA? We weren't going to sign Jackson, Finnegan, or Nicks. Williams hasn't signed. It's been noted that we are going after Langford, which makes sense because he can play both DT and DE in the hybrid and would be cheaper. HeIl Abe is still available.

You guys are freaking out because of personal reasons, not because the teams NEEDS to sign someone. A week from now, if they haven't signed somebody, then I'd understand.

we get it dude...you were expecting the falcons to sign someone 5 minutes after free agency started (which is completely unrealistic) and it hasn't happened yet...in fact there hasn't been many signings what so ever for any team in the NFL. this isn't last year where all the free agents get picked up in one week...it could be a few weeks before anything happens...if anything happens

We are waiting to see where the guys we want may fall. Thats just like saying where are the cuts. Why cut people who can come in and compete in a new situation in jopes that you sign a guy like Mario?

You get Mario in a visit you get him to commit and we will se the cuts. But theres also no need to rush right now, there are still guys like Soliai, Langford, McNeill, and Grubbs out there.

The signings on the first day(s) of free agency are generally the priciest. The values are the guys who have not been signed after a while who would be willing to accept a more reasonable offer after not getting the big money they were hoping for (see: Ronnie Brown last year).

I doubt it. I'm willing to bet it's a bell curve where the priciest FAs are in the middle or towards the end. At the beginning, people are still waiting to see where the bar is set. Towards the middle, the bar is set and competition begins. At the end, FAs will either be overpaid because teams are scrambling to get a deal done, or paid less as there aren't any talent left.