Dream Team?

ditchdoc57

I am a fan, just a fan, not a personel expert, CFO, GM, HC, DC, OC.....etc.. Remember this time last year when the Eagles were snatching up all the big name FA's, used the phrase "Dream Team". How far did they go?

We have a very good team, some that had to first learn how to win, I have no doubt that we are on the right road.

When I buy tires for my car I shop for the best deal, not the highest price.

I guess my point is lets all please take a breath and enjoy just being a fan of our team.

I am a fan, just a fan, not a personel expert, CFO, GM, HC, DC, OC.....etc.. Remember this time last year when the Eagles were snatching up all the big name FA's, used the phrase "Dream Team". How far did they go?

We have a very good team, some that had to first learn how to win, I have no doubt that we are on the right road.

When I buy tires for my car I shop for the best deal, not the highest price.

I guess my point is lets all please take a breath and enjoy just being a fan of our team.

So you look for deals....heard the expression, you get what you pay for. I'm not saying I'm all for spending high, I think the Falcon issue was they just didn't have any money