Falcons Keeping Their Own

Shredman

dont know how i feel about it really, glad we will have HD and Grimes, but they have about resigned everyone who was a FA

Harry Douglas

Chris Redman

Vance Walker

Kroy Beirmann

Thomas Decoud

Jason Snelling

Michael Palmer

I also hear we are going to resign TMac and Pete

almost every FA we had

all except C Lofton and J Abraham

we have already replaced Lofton with 3 time pro bowler Lofa Tatupu and signed a solid starting Guard in Vince howeveruspellit lol

if we sign Mario Williams we should be about done in FA....

we dont

I hope Nolan is as good as advertised

he will have to be with R Edwards and KB as our starters at D End lol

still may be others available this week

D Freeney and Osi both look to be on the way out

we will see

I guess I am Pretty Happy to have all those guys back

dont know how i feel about it really, glad we will have HD and Grimes, but they have about resigned everyone who was a FA

Harry Douglas

Chris Redman

Vance Walker

Kroy Beirmann

Thomas Decoud

Jason Snelling

Michael Palmer

I also hear we are going to resign TMac and Pete

almost every FA we had

all except C Lofton and J Abraham

we have already replaced Lofton with 3 time pro bowler Lofa Tatupu and signed a solid starting Guard in Vince howeveruspellit lol

if we sign Mario Williams we should be about done in FA....

we dont

I hope Nolan is as good as advertised

he will have to be with R Edwards and KB as our starters at D End lol

still may be others available this week

D Freeney and Osi both look to be on the way out

we will see

I guess I am Pretty Happy to have all those guys back

Once you have a veteran team this is the way to do it. Sign your own guys that you're able to and fill in spots with need players.

That's how we won the Super Bowl. We kept our core players and basically used free agency and a big trade to improve our wide receivers and that was it. All three of 'em helped us. McKardell, Jurevicous (both 2nd tier free agents) and Keyshawn.

Look for your FO to do something similar on the DL and at LT.

Edited by jb.069

Awesome. We retained a bunch of guys who have under achieved & guys who we have our fingers crossed can actually last a full season.

Oh joy... we are giving 10 million to a 29 year old 5' 8" CB who is coming off of a knee injury, yet relies almost solely on his athletic ability to be successful.

We are giving 2.5m a year to a WR who has 1100 and 3 receiving TDs in 4 years. A guy who, regardless of scheme, isn't actually going to see the ball because he's behind a running game, Roddy, Julio, and Gonzo.

We are bringing back a 35 year old backup QB rather than finding someone with upside.

We brought in two guys who sat out all of last year due to injuries.

I know it's only a day in, but quite frankly, in 25 years of following this team, I can't really think of a time when I've felt more underwhelmed. I honestly don't see this team heading in the right direction at this point. I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see where we have made a single improvement at this point.

THIS WAS AN AWESOME POST UP TOP

Tutupu 3 probowls>>>>>>>.Loftons 0 The only real question is health. which BTW Lofton has some knee issues.

56, I CANT BELIEVE YOU SAID THIS

YOU TALK ABOUT SAINTS FANS BACKTRACKING THERE COMMENTS ON NICKS LOL

EVERYONE CAN SEE LOFA HASNT BEEN THE SAME FOR OVER 2 YEARS. DONT EXPECT HIM TO COME IN AND REPLACE YOUR SECOND BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER

Edited by SuperSK

I just read where Mario Wlliams is gonna be leaving Buffalo w/o a contract, telling the Bills he wants to visit other teams.

Think they weren't willing to give 'em $100mil? ****, how could you not sign him? I mean how many players end up going to the first team they visit? Hope I eat my words!! biggrin.png

Think they weren't willing to give 'em $100mil? ****, how could you not sign him? I mean how many players end up going to the first team they visit? Hope I eat my words!! biggrin.png

$100 Mil????? He's not THAT good! if a team signs him for that kind of dough, they're plain desperate! Desperate moves rarely, if ever work out!

$100 Mil????? He's not THAT good! if a team signs him for that kind of dough, they're plain desperate! Desperate moves rarely, if ever work out!

Thats just what I heard he'd bring. A lot guys aren't worth what they get, but they get it.

IN A WAY I UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT, BUT MAYBE IN HIS EYES HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR A WINNER. 1 PLAYOFF SEASON IN HOUSTON AND HE WAS INJURED FOR IT ALL. MAYBE THE VISIT WAS TO GET A PRICE OF WHAT HE CAN GET

He needs to get his azz back to Houston then. Of most of the teams mentioned to be interested in him, The Texans have by far the best chance of winning their division.

He needs to get his azz back to Houston then. Of most of the teams mentioned to be interested in him, The Texans have by far the best chance of winning their division.

I AGREE BUT DOES HOUSTON WANT HIM BACK WITH THAT KIND OF SALARY?

REID ,BARWIN AND WATTS MADE A **** BIG IMPACT WITHOUT HIM

I AGREE BUT DOES HOUSTON WANT HIM BACK WITH THAT KIND OF SALARY?

REID ,BARWIN AND WATTS MADE A **** BIG IMPACT WITHOUT HIM

Heck no for that salary. He'll have to take less than what the Bills offered. If he wants the chance at a ring though, the Texans are by far the best bet of the interested parties I've heard mentioned though. So we'll see what he wants more. Money.............or a Ring.

Heck no for that salary. He'll have to take less than what the Bills offered. If he wants the chance at a ring though, the Texans are by far the best bet of the interested parties I've heard mentioned though. So we'll see what he wants more. Money.............or a Ring.

AND IF HES LIKE MOST PEOPLE.......MONEY! LOL

THANK GOD FOR PEOPLE LIKE COLSTON