Well At Least We Have Some Potentially Good Compensatory Draft Picks To Look Forward To Next Year!

Lofton and Abe might get us a couple of good compensatory picks next year!!! Yah hooooooo!!! McClure and worthless Weems might get us a few later on too!! Something to look forward to.... or not the way we pick em...

Some ***** is going to say "The sky is falling" well see what you say next year loser...

Lofton and Abe might get us a couple of good compensatory picks next year!!! Yah hooooooo!!! McClure and worthless Weems might get us a few later on too!! Something to look forward to.... or not the way we pick em...

Some ***** is going to say "The sky is falling" well see what you say next year loser...

Well I guess that is the bright side even though the best you can hope for is a pick after the 3rd round for a comp pick.

If McClure plays next year it will be with the Falcons.

I agree. I highly doubt that there are a lot of teams trying to sign him away from us. He already said that he wants to play and that he wants to play for us. We can sign him at any time.

Honestly, screw compensatory picks. TD has proven to be horrific in the 3rd-4th round. I'll dig up the post I wrote a week or so ago, but aside from Kroy Biermann in the 5th round who has been a decent rotational guy he's missed terribly from round 3-7.

I'd rather go out and spend on two proven quality players than get compensatory picks for Curtis Lofton and John Abraham. We are trying to win right f'ing now. How does two compensatory picks in next year's draft help us do that. It's not like our team is better with those two guys off of it. It's noticeably worse and gives us more needs. What are we saving money for, it's not like we have to sign a 1st round pick this year anyway.

Honestly, screw compensatory picks. TD has proven to be horrific in the 3rd-4th round. I'll dig up the post I wrote a week or so ago, but aside from Kroy Biermann in the 5th round who has been a decent rotational guy he's missed terribly from round 3-7.

I'd rather go out and spend on two proven quality players than get compensatory picks for Curtis Lofton and John Abraham. We are trying to win right f'ing now. How does two compensatory picks in next year's draft help us do that. It's not like our team is better with those two guys off of it. It's noticeably worse and gives us more needs. What are we saving money for, it's not like we have to sign a 1st round pick this year anyway.

Harry Douglas? Lawrence Sidbury? Vance Walker? Corey Peters? Dominique Franks? Akeem Dent? Jaquiz Rodgers? I'm not saying TD is great. I will NEVER make that argument, but Bierman is not the only good player we have drafted late in the last 4 years. All of these guys are at least OK if not better.