Roddy White Tweets... Positive Tweets Though.

Are there any legit Falcon fans here? Is this the land of trolls? I am not sure what the **** this board is all about anymore. Weems is a great player who does things that aren't always on the stat sheet. If given a real chance at WR, he could make some plays.

Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy, etc, etc, etc

Weems is worthless roster space.

His value diminished last year with the new rules but he is far from useless. His coverage is top notch and he can still break a solid return here and there. Depending on his price tag, I'd love to have him back. You have a far better reason to be labeled that way than he does.

His value diminished last year with the new rules but he is far from useless. His coverage is top notch and he can still break a solid return here and there. Depending on his price tag, I'd love to have him back. You have a far better reason to be labeled that way than he does.

LOL you suck as much as him if you can dare defend him. LOL. laugh.png Good riddance.

Are there any legit Falcon fans here? Is this the land of trolls? I am not sure what the **** this board is all about anymore. Weems is a great player who does things that aren't always on the stat sheet. If given a real chance at WR, he could make some plays.

So just because someone dislikes Weems they are automatically a troll? Sorry to burst your bubble assswipe but not all of us like every single person on the team and i'm pretty phuckin sick of being called a troll and shittt for having an opinion

So just because someone dislikes Weems they are automatically a troll? Sorry to burst your bubble assswipe but not all of us like every single person on the team and i'm pretty phuckin sick of being called a troll and shittt for having an opinion

Ohhh name calling! DO SOMETHING MODS!

I think all that protein and hair gels seeping into your skull. Chill out Hulk.

Ummm. he has no breakaway speed and can only run kickoffs and punt returns up the middle of the field because he can't get to the outside of coverage. Am I missing something here? I thought not. Thanks Xx Falcoholic Xx. You are a straight up guy.

Hush, you troll.