Yall Boys Already Know I Aint A Td Fan But I Like

...the way he's approaching the 2012 season.

Holding his water. Not shootin off Blank's money.

I like a lot of his early moves, Lofa. Snelling, Manu. Get a Sumo wrassler like Soliai and I'm good to go.

Yeah I definitely wanted him to snap up Abe and Lofton early. He is layin low and still might get one of em.

Fix that Oline bro, get somethin Nolan can work with and we could be outta here.

This might be the first year I end up being a TD fan.

Take a trip to Tahiti Dimitroff. Let the Maddeness calm down. Drink a few Mai Tis. Listen to some Michael Franks.

Stop by Hawaii and bring back three or four as kickin Samoans. I love the way they approach the NFL football game.

We need as beaters. On both sides of the ball. We can find some on the low in the Pacific Rim.

Go low. Go West. Go as beater. Win games. Go to a Bowl. It's time. We need rest.

Good luck.

I like a lot of his early moves, Lofa. Snelling, Manu. Get a Sumo wrassler like Soliai and I'm good to go.

Yeah I definitely wanted him to snap up Abe and Lofton early. He is layin low and still might get one of em.

Fix that Oline bro, get somethin Nolan can work with and we could be outta here.

Take a trip to Tahiti Dimitroff. Let the Maddeness calm down. Drink a few Mai Tis. Listen to some Michael Franks.

Stop by Hawaii and bring back three or four as kickin Samoans. I love the way they approach the NFL football game.

We need as beaters. On both sides of the ball. We can find some on the low in the Pacific Rim.

Go low. Go West. Go as beater. Win games. Go to a Bowl. It's time. We need rest.

Good luck.

I'm sure that RG he picked up was his definition of fixing the OL.

This is going to be a long off season and an even longer regular season...Trust Me.

This is going to be a long off season and an even longer regular season...Trust Me.

He's not the greatest in pass protection but buddy is a flat out road grader.

Smitty, Turner and Koetter will love him. The Falcon Nation will jump on his back. Trust me.

Good luck.

Well there was 7.5M of cap left then with Harry and Redman signed that leaves around probably 3.5M or so. Now you are starting to look in the same sofa cushions I was for Mario. I'm guessing Ovie will get dropped at around 4M to offset these two signings and assuming Snelling is now starting at FB.

I think there are some decent Oline guys getting released certainly better than in years past. I'm just not sure how they are picking these guys up since most LT's command at least 5M.

Good luck.

TD = Frank Wren at this point.

Smitty, Turner and Koetter will love him. The Falcon Nation will jump on his back. Trust me.

I have no issues with him, but I'm saying in TD's mind he may have already fixed the OL...

Like you I have no belief in this guy. I can assure you there will be more "lunch pail" players and no playoff win. Its the very definition of insanity. Do the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Gotta agree with you bro.

Besides re-signing a few of our own players like Beirmann, Grimes and judge Snells, this off-season is a massive failure so far.

We needed upgrades to take us to the next level. Losing Abe, Lofton and MClure and getting Manawai and Totupu isnt my idea of upgrading this team for the next step to a Lombardi.

FFS70, i really expect more from you at this point. You actually think the moves we've made (or better yet the moves we havnt made) is a recipe for a championship?

*takes off rose-colored glasses and smashes them underfoot*

Besides re-signing a few of our own players like Beirmann, Grimes and judge Snells, this off-season is a massive failure so far.

We needed upgrades to take us to the next level. Losing Abe, Lofton and MClure and getting Manawai and Totupu isnt my idea of upgrading this team for the next step to a Lombardi.

FFS70, i really expect more from you at this point. You actually think the moves we've made (or better yet the moves we havnt made) is a recipe for a championship?

Yeah man. I've been just about done since we signed Edwards. Believe me I tried to look at the brightside, but right as the season was about to start that old stinkin reality hit me and then I reverted back to myself again. No more man. I tried to share with the fans a few things I know about my favorite DC Mike Nolan and was given the middle finger more than once. Now, I say cool Whatever. So while I know that we are about to make a few "splash" moves the way we already have (Grimes was our splash BTW along with Nolan) I am not going to be all Mr. Brightside about it anymore.

That sums up our issues with the OL for the last decade. WE NEED PASS PROTECTION.

Give me an okay run blocker with elite pass protection.

The Falcons major issues of the last 4 years revolve around the pass. A lack of pass protection, and an inability to stop teams from passing on us.

If we keep signing runblocking OLinemen and run stuffing Dlineman, we aren't going to improve.

It's beyond obvious.

I'm sick of being top 10 in Run D, and in the 20s against the pass.

It's ridiculous to me that we are so focused on the run on both sides of the ball when we play the Saints twice a year, and were humiliated in the playoffs by the Packers and Giants, Being good run blockers and stuffing the run on D doesn't cut it in today's NFL.

u changed your avatar. i was about to start a poll of posters who have the best avatar. I had u cemented as numero uno. thanks for ruining my dreams thats supposed to be my boss's job.

cant fukn count on anybody these days.

as cor the falcons...if the plan is ylto fix all of our issues via fhe draft. fuking yikes.

That sums up our issues with the OL for the last decade. WE NEED PASS PROTECTION.

Give me an okay run blocker with elite pass protection.

The Falcons major issues of the last 4 years revolve around the pass. A lack of pass protection, and an inability to stop teams from passing on us.

If we keep signing runblocking OLinemen and run stuffing Dlineman, we aren't going to improve.

It's beyond obvious.

I'm sick of being top 10 in Run D, and in the 20s against the pass.

It's ridiculous to me that we are so focused on the run on both sides of the ball when we play the Saints twice a year, and were humiliated in the playoffs by the Packers and Giants, Being good run blockers and stuffing the run on D doesn't cut it in today's NFL.

Man, these folks thought I was full of crap when I said we would not be a gun slinging team. Believe me now?

Man, these folks thought I was full of crap when I said we would not be a gun slinging team. Believe me now?

Just because we do not come out with guns a blazing it does not mean we will not be in rapid fire soon. Let me repeat now........... FA is not eve 12 hours old.

after we all wake up it will not even be 24 hours.

There are still 550+ FA who will be available many of which in positions of need.

Several NT, a few DE's, some really solid OTs are still available, Several G are available, some good RB/Fb available... there are so so many options.

This is why this knee jerk, chicken little , omg we are doomed attitude I see people have is strait up stupid.

u changed your avatar. i was about to start a poll of posters who have the best avatar. I had u cemented as numero uno. thanks for ruining my dreams thats supposed to be my boss's job.

cant fukn count on anybody these days.

as cor the falcons...if the plan is ylto fix all of our issues via fhe draft. fuking yikes.

LOL

Had to change the avatar, bro. The old House is dead! The new me is far less enjoyable to be around, and probably far less enjoyable to read.

On a good note, she's still in my Sig. happy.png

Yep I'm getting that sinking feeling also I just don't get what there plan is the coaching staff or the FO especially defensively sure I get the resign your own bit OK great but most of them are middle tier and I been saying this for a while but I don't really see difference makers on defense to get us to the next level and while this 10 guy 4 sack line may sound great we gotta have the guys that can do this and man when I look all i see is 9.5 sacks from Abe and I'm thinking can Sid Biermann Matthews get this amount between them man i'm just real nervous.

When the FO use a word like we want to get STOUTER upfront both sides of the ball I look at what we got and all I see is finesse because when push comes to shove last year we got owned.I want to no both sides of the ball who is going to be the tone setter whose going to be the guy that first up just pops his opposite and set the tone for the rest to follow.I don't see that guy either side of the ball.

Just because we do not come out with guns a blazing it does not mean we will not be in rapid fire soon. Let me repeat now........... FA is not eve 12 hours old.

after we all wake up it will not even be 24 hours.

There are still 550+ FA who will be available many of which in positions of need.

Several NT, a few DE's, some really solid OTs are still available, Several G are available, some good RB/Fb available... there are so so many options.

This is why this knee jerk, chicken little , omg we are doomed attitude I see people have is strait up stupid.

Several guards are available but I believe the intent is for Manuwai to be a starter. Think for a moment. How many guards do we have man? Maybe its too early, but I've seen this movie before and it ends the same way over and over again. Maybe 4 winning seasons is enough for some but I want to win just one playoff game. There won't be a Nicks or Grubbs signing. Who else do you want? Doubt it happens. Its still going to be a power run game as I said before and Koetter didn't deny it. Not RUN HEAVY, but power run.

Give me them boys and I'll coach em up.

Trust me. Yall boys would be proud of em.

Sometime you gotta coach.

Coach em up. Dan Reeves 98 style.

We have Nolan. I like Nolan and understand his game pretty well. I swear by it. Its called the Hybrid in the NFL, but it was taught to me as the Multi. We have the tools, but I'd rather be better than average and I have zero faith in the defensive roster as it is.

We have Nolan. I like Nolan and understand his game pretty well. I swear by it. Its called the Hybrid in the NFL, but it was taught to me as the Multi. We have the tools, but I'd rather be better than average and I have zero faith in the defensive roster as it is.

Coach em up.

I've seen so many get coached up. It's possible.

Trust me on this one bro.

Yeah man. I've been just about done since we signed Edwards. Believe me I tried to look at the brightside, but right as the season was about to start that old stinkin reality hit me and then I reverted back to myself again. No more man. I tried to share with the fans a few things I know about my favorite DC Mike Nolan and was given the middle finger more than once. Now, I say cool Whatever. So while I know that we are about to make a few "splash" moves the way we already have (Grimes was our splash BTW along with Nolan) I am not going to be all Mr. Brightside about it anymore.

everyone here was happy when we signed him.. he's been garbage so far (except against the run) . I wanted Jason Babin cause i thought all along Edwards stats were infated playing next to the Williams and having Cro-Magnan Man on the other side. but oh well.

everyone here was happy when we signed him.. he's been garbage so far (except against the run) . I wanted Jason Babin cause i thought all along Edwards stats were infated playing next to the Williams and having Cro-Magnan Man on the other side. but oh well.

Okay, so now you understand what I'm saying. I'm not in a hurry to make moves. Its not about being first for me. I'm saying I doubt we make any moves that will put us over the hump. Ski, Nolan is my favorite DC of all time. ALL TIME. This defense? Coach killer. I don't want that for him. I also don't want that for me. I never thought we'd ever get him, but we did and I want to see it work out. I don't see where he has much help and looking at the FA list I'm not too optimistic.

I know KoG hates Ray Ray. But buddy was a freakin beast against the run. He had a few good pass rushing games. With two knee surgeries. If he can get back to eight sacks he could anchor Nolan's ten by four.

Hahahahaha c'mon FFS at least you can say you have'nt got a clue what the defense is going to be like except coming up with Ray getting 8 sacks where did you see this in his play last year that suggests he'll get 8 sacks.Man I'm a Falcons Fan first and foremost but I saw nothing that suggests that and who are these other 9 characters you see getting the rest of these sacks.

Man if I'm honest I think Ray Sid Biermann would be lucky to get 10 all up between them those 3 are hardly going to strike fear into opposing offensive lines.