If Harry Douglas Decides To Indeed Go To The Rams...

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

If we do indeed part ways with HD, then they are several WRs that could be picked up late in the draft as viable replacements.

DeVier Posey

-6'2

-Runs a 4.50

-Projected to go in 5th-7th Round

Greg Childs

-6'3

-Runs a 4.39

-Projected to go in 5th-6th Round

Chris Owusu

-6'0

-Runs a 4.36

-Projected to go in 5th-6th Round

All these guys would be great slot receivers. They are bigger than HD, and slightly faster. If I remember correctly, HD runs a 4.51. Even so, DeVier had off the field problems and was suspended for a few games last season. And he looked pretty weak at the Senior Bowl, but people believe he can return to form. Owusu would also be a good pick to develop, but their might be some medical issues, and at the combine he had trouble getting open and catching passes from Andrew Luck. Not the best sign. But who I am really intrigued with is Greg Childs. He suffered a knee injury last year, but it is progressively getting better. At the combine he ran a 4.55, but at his school's pro day he rank a 4.39 and showed great signs. He has blazing speeds and a great ability to make plays. He is built like young Terrell Owens, and runs just as fast. Kid could be a steal. He doesn't have Fitzgerald or AJ Green hands, but it's what he can do after the catch that makes him a great receiver.

Guest Negatorris

Lol, it seems like when I started making this thread the news came in that he is staying. I still wouldn't mind picking up someone as the #4, unless Meier is who the Falcons think he is.

Guest Gritz

Lol, it seems like when I started making this thread the news came in that he is staying. I still wouldn't mind picking up someone as the #4, unless Meier is who the Falcons think he is.

Who is this Meier you speak of?

There have been more reliable sightings of Bigfoot and post-dead Elvis.

smile.png

Guest Negatorris

Who is this Meier you speak of?

There have been more reliable sightings of Bigfoot and post-dead Elvis.

smile.png

You can only see him once during a blue moon. o.o