If Youll Notice Its All The Crap Non-Playoff Teams That Are Makin Quick Deals

Andre5000

I love how people try to rationalize when this team fails.

I got news for you buddy. we are not much better than these "non-playoff crap teams" you are talking about.

When was the last time we won a playoff game?

PS.

I'm sure you'll come back with some witty response calling me names but will fail to answer the question.

Edited by FalconsManhood

redskins trade 3 #1s to move up. Bears and Dolphins make a trade, Bucs sign someone, Buffalo wants Mario.. all LOSER teams .

And all are trying to get better.

We aren't.

We can't score an offensive point in the last playoff game, and we're standing pat. Well--- aside from hemorrhaging starters with no quality back-ups behind them.

I got news for you buddy. we are not much better than these "non-playoff crap teams" you are talking about.

PS.

I'm sure you'll come back with some witty response calling me names but will fail to answer the question.

The Cowboys have won 1 playoff game in a decade. The grass isn't always greener pal. Why do you even watch football if you don't even enjoy it? Don't have enough in your life to cry about?

PS.

good point . I was just tryin to calm everyone down.. there is a salaray cap or im sure Mr Blank and Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones would be dukin it out for everyone. and we kept the guys we wanted to so im not all that unhappy.

And all are trying to get better.

We aren't.

We can't score an offensive point in the last playoff game, and we're standing pat. Well--- aside from hemorrhaging starters with no quality back-ups behind them.

I want Nicks. henorraging what starters? Lofton? Bwaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa. whoopty friggin do..

Edited by SkiFalcon

Giants make any big moves yet? Packers? Patriots? Ravens? 49ers? (well Randy Moss, bug deal) but mostky NO

Again, you failed to answer my question.

We are nowhere near the Packers, Patriots, Ravens, 49ers, Giants, or NO.

The fact that you think this is laughable and show's your just a homer.

These teams have won playoff games, won superbowls, or have knocked on the door (championship games) very recently and do not have the holes we have on both of the lines.

Guest TheIdowu

I do not believe anyone is trying to rationalize our team failing. . . . .

because our team is not failing. If growth = failure, then failure = success.

Being active in FA or making splashes is not a guarantee of anything, either.

These teams have won playoff games, won superbowls, or have knocked on the door (championship games) very recently and do not have the holes we have on both of the lines.

Take a minute to dry your eyes and name me one person signed so far that we should have signed.

The Cowboys have won 1 playoff game in a decade. The grass isn't always greener pal. Why do you even watch football if you don't even enjoy it? Don't have enough in your life to cry about?

lol... Just pull a random stat outta left field to defend your arguement. Even if this was true it would have nothing to do with the arguement I was making with the original poster.

you might want to double check that by the way ;)

good point . I was just tryin to calm everyone down.. there is a salaray cap or im sure Mr Blank and Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones would be dukin it out for everyone. and we kept the guys we wanted to so im not all that unhappy.

I want Nicks. henorraging what starters? Lofton? Bwaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa. whoopty friggin do..

Lofton.

Grimes.

Abraham.

3/11 of our starters. Grimes is our best DB. Abraham is our best defensive lineman. Lofton is our ONLY decent middle linebacker.

Our O-Line was among the best in sacks allowed. we need more push on the runs but Turner tippytoes doesnt help, nor did the crap play calling . The Dline has some good yong talent IMO Walker and Peters. Maybe Nolan can light a fire under Jerry? Who knows but 4 winning seasons in a row and the #1 seed in the NFC last year. I think we are what alot of cities wish they were. Im not anything close to a homer. In fact i come from NYC so im about as skeptical as anyone. I blame defensive coaching on our playoff losses and we dumped those 2 losers. I think coaching is gonna help us alot.. Just my opinion.

Take a minute to dry your eyes and name me one person signed so far that we should have signed.

They can't. Not one position of need for us has been signed by anyone else. Just because the FO is not telling everyone hey this is who we are bringing in and this is who we want everyone is crying because they are not being signed now. I guarantee you when everyone has went to bed the FO and Coaches will still be up trying to work this FA period out behind closed doors. These guys are crying because they are not in the loop.

Ture SkiFalcon, but they are trying to get better. Alot of them have more money to throw around. Honestly we are not all that great that we can just afford to sit around and watch everything from a distance. We are only a another failure to address the offensive and defensive line away from being one of those sh*t teams that you speak of.

They can't. Not one position of need for us has been signed by anyone else. Just because the FO is not telling everyone hey this is who we are bringing in and this is who we want everyone is crying because they are not being signed now. I guarantee you when everyone has went to bed the FO and Coaches will still be up trying to work this FA period out behind closed doors. These guys are crying because they are not in the loop.

I know they can't. That's why the question got avoided.

Ture SkiFalcon, but they are trying to get better. Alot of them have more money to throw around. Honestly we are not all that great that we can just afford to sit around and watch everything from a distance. We are only a another failure to address the offensive and defensive line away from being one of those sh*t teams that you speak of.

No way. the new OC and DC are gonna make us better right away, esp Mike Nolan. I see us being crazy good on D next year

Our O-Line was among the best in sacks allowed. we need more push on the runs but Turner tippytoes doesnt help, nor did the crap play calling . The Dline has some good yong talent IMO Walker and Peters. Maybe Nolan can light a fire under Jerry? Who knows but 4 winning seasons in a row and the #1 seed in the NFC last year. I think we are what alot of cities wish they were. Im not anything close to a homer. In fact i come from NYC so im about as skeptical as anyone. I blame defensive coaching on our playoff losses and we dumped those 2 losers. I think coaching is gonna help us alot.. Just my opinion.

so if the o-line is so good then that mean's Ryan is the reason for the offense's poor play even with pro-bowlers all over the field.

you guys cannot make up your mind. I will say I have my doubts about Ryan but do recognize that we need to protect him alot better.

lol... Just pull a random stat outta left field to defend your arguement. Even if this was true it would have nothing to do with the arguement I was making with the original poster.

you might want to double check that by the way wink.png

They have only won one since 1996. They won in the wild card and lost the next round. Since then they have won once in 2009. You might want to go and check that.

Real talk

Oh Lawd...