So Why Is Everyone Freaking Out Again?

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

A couple hours into the new FA period, and we haven't signed some big money superstar, and you guys suddenly think the Falcons suck, and TD is a class-act ******? Weren't most of you the same people crying because you didn't want us to break the bank for Super Mario? We might as well sign all the top FAs in every position because that seems to be the only thing that will make you all happy? This crying I'm seeing is annoying and embarrassing. If you think just signing big name players will make you an awesome team just look at the Eagles. Go become fans of Philly if you want a 'DREAM TEAM'. I don't see the Patriots signing every top FA every year, and they have sustained their level of play and has become a top tier team. Same with the Ravens and Texans.

Honestly, we don't need big named players. If our coordinators are what they say they are, then they should be able to work with the current players we have now just fine. Is signing big names going to make us go 16-0? No. Most of the same players on this team now, are the same players that were on the team when we went 13-3. I don't see why we can't do that. Contrary to some of your beliefs the talent is already there, we just needed someone that can utilize it properly each and every season, and this is why we went out and got to brand new coordinators for this team. Also, Smitty knows his job is on the line if this team fails again, so I'm sure he wouldn't be stupid enough to get Blank to hire guys that wouldn't produce for the team.

Sure a couple of big names would be nice, but do we need it? No, not at all. I don't see the big deal in all of this, and like Isaid before, we are only in a couple of hours of FA. If you can't at least a day, how patient will you be when everyone is picking players in the first round of the draft and we are stuck waiting wondering who we are going to get? Honestly, this team has all the talent it needs to make a SB run, we just needed the right people to put together the pieces, and this is where Nolan and Koetter will come in. This organization needs to learn to build in the draft, not in FA. We have to start developing players, and making them into we want them to be. The Texans have built their defense in the draft for a few years, and now they have an elite defense, one that held our offense to 10 points.

1 big splash, while nice is not needed. You guys are reaching.

Guest Negatorris

Signing an offensive lineman whose true vocation is not crash-test dummy, or "DING Fries are done!!!" would have been nice.

I understand, but FA is far from over. Everyone is not going to get signed on the first day, and I wish people would stop freaking out over it. :/

Guest Gritz

I understand, but FA is far from over. Everyone is not going to get signed on the first day, and I wish people would stop freaking out over it. :/

Why?

It's kind of fun to watch.

It's the internet. It just seems like people are freaking out. It's not a huge deal. We could be talking about cupcakes and some people would come across like it was the most important thing in the world. I don't think anyone is crying themselves to sleep tonight. The Tebow freaks will do that later in the week.

People that act like they are above it all, as if they are the voice of reason are just as annoying. It's the first day of Free Agency, it's exciting. Let people have their fun.

Followers panic. Leaders sit back and let the panicked freak out. The Panic-Meisters are the ones that usually work for someone their entire lives cause they cant handle pressure and they panic. Probably all the panic-meisters are the ones they stuck in Right Field in Little League, the last guy picked in Dodgeball and the guy that never went to the Prom. I feel bad for them really.

Well I guess I'll sit back and enjoy them freaking out for absolutely no reason at all.

I heard the same thing all year long everytime the Falcons lost to each and every above average team they played.

"it's one game" yadda yadda yadda/

You see what happened in the playoffs again don't you!

Followers panic. Leaders sit back and let the panicked freak out. The Panic-Meisters are the ones that usually work for someone their entire lives cause they cant handle pressure and they panic. Probably all the panic-meisters are the ones they stuck in Right Field in Little League, the last guy picked in Dodgeball and the guy that never went to the Prom. I feel bad for them really.

good 4 u

Guest Negatorris

I heard the same thing all year long everytime the Falcons lost to each and every above average team they played.

"it's one game" yadda yadda yadda/

You see what happened in the playoffs again don't you!

good 4 u

Free Agency

Regular Season Football Games

Don't see a resemblance. I actually was saying that we don't even need to make the playoffs last year, because I saw where it was going. I actually thought we had a decent chance against New York, though. But honestly, this is not the same thing.