Hd Deciding Between Falcons And Rams, Deal Expected Tonight.

Creative

**** Les Snead........ But yea.. They are probably offering him a little more..... The only advantage we have is this is home for him....

They are most likely offering more money and a bigger role in the offense....

I hope we resign HD... We will know by the end of the night

If he leaves, it's probably for the best. We can get the same production from a younger, cheaper player that we take late in the draft. With Roddy, Julio, and Gonzo around, it's not like HD is suddenly going to become a huge part of the offense, so it seems silly to give him a bunch of money.

For HD- its a Toss up!

86354071_crop_650x440.jpg?1326297114

Ram's OC Brian Schottenheimer : So you got fired again, eh?

ATL's OC Dirk Koetter: Oh yeah. They always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident, you know?

Ram's OC Brian Schottenheimer: Yeah, well, I lost my job too.

ATL's OC Dirk Koetter: Man, you are one pathetic loser. No offense.

If he leaves, it's probably for the best. We can get the same production from a younger, cheaper player that we take late in the draft. With Roddy, Julio, and Gonzo around, it's not like HD is suddenly going to become a huge part of the offense, so it seems silly to give him a bunch of money.

Thank You for the common Sense. There are soooo many fans who are so doom and gloom. HD played practically ZERO role in offense when Julio was healthy. I am more than confident Meir, Cone or even Weems could be just as productive - if not more.

Thank You for the common Sense. There are soooo many fans who are so doom and gloom. HD played practically ZERO role in offense when Julio was healthy. I am more than confident Meir, Cone or even Weems could be just as productive - if not more.

Big statement right there. Cone....really?

Nah. Just nah.

That's the 2nd time I've seen the mention of a Cone. Who is Cone?