Lofton Agrees To Deal With The Bucs

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big deal.. he aint all that. I dont remember one big play the dude has made since he's been here. I dont even remember one earth shattering hit. Nothing, just a bunca tackles like Brooking used to do, No game changing lays.

Haven't had a game changing lay in a while myself....

Guest Gritz

This isn't the worst news in the world....Now we know that the middle is going to be open all ******* day on passing downs.

Julio, Roddy, HD and even Tony G will eat his lunch.

Pierre Garcon @PierreGarcon85<p class="PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL-item-header" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 14px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; ">

I wanted you all to hear it from me 1st before u saw it on the news... I will be signing with the Washington.

5-0 was indeed a decent player that I liked a lot, but the things I've heard concerning his knees may also have something to do with the birds letting him walk. He may not have too many yrs left cause of that and with him possibly seeking a big contract, it makes no sense signing him long term if they know he won't make it to the end of that big contract. Could be wrong on that, but it makes sense.