How Dissapointed Would You Be If Lofa Is Our Biggest Free Agent?

I Remember When Lofa Was A BEAST. If He Can Somehow Elevate His Play Back To That

Point I'll Be Happy. But, I Would Prefer To Keep Lofton.

Also, I'm Hearing That We Trying To Give Grimes A Long Term Contract That Can Hurt Our

Chances Of Signing Mario, Who Is Most Likely To Sign With The Bears, The Eagles Or The

Buccs.

Dude got injury to his legs. His only weapon was his hops. I don't know man. I think we've seen the best from him.

yeah, he only missed like 3 games. far from a serious knee injury. his surgery was only to speed up recovery. it wasnt 'needed' to repair damage.

Dude got injury to his legs. His only weapon was his hops. I don't know man. I think we've seen the best from him.

I'm with you on Grimes. I worry he's a waste of money.Carlos Rogers is looking for $5 million a year and we are willing to pay an injured smurf $10 million for one year? That worries me.

now he was injured what type of knee injury was it did it require surgery was there any serious structrual damage to the ligaments and tendons done? who knows for sure only his doc and him i suppose, but that's another thing he should be happy with the 10mil, however i can see his point of wanting some long term security. can't let that guy get away for free though.