Who's Ready For Mediocrity?

Creative

We're about 3 hours from singing some very average players to a very average team. Can't wait for the draft. I'm sure the amazing DE we get at 55 will be a beast! Also I'm glad we're drafted so many great lineman over the years so we don't have to eat Baker's contract any longer. Oh wait..

This will be pretty much standard for most teams. The only teams that will be landing any big names will be those like Seattle, Denver or KC. But I wouldn't call stellar linemen like Gaither or Grubbs mediocre. If we get one of the those guys - which is likely - i'll be happy.

Holy Jesus, would everyone just calm the f*** down?!?!

I have been on these boards since the old board days back in the early 00s (aughts?), and this is one of the more ridiculous start of free agency days. Is it just me?

Nah it's the same every year... just different people freaking out and the usual folks posting the same garbage the post 365.

Holy Jesus, would everyone just calm the f*** down?!?!

I have been on these boards since the old board days back in the early 00s (aughts?), and this is one of the more ridiculous start of free agency days. Is it just me?

Why when people want improvement?

Haha. I'm just saying, we practically will have the same team, minus one of the best pass rushers in football, and a very good MLB. How are we going to get past the 1st round of the playoffs this time? Put the team on Ryan's back? Lol.

In my opinion, anyway, we could easily clear some cap and improve this team this week. I don't think signing another veteran 'leader' like Tatupu will put us over the top. We can't beat the Saints, less alone put together a playoff run.

With Matt Ryan at QB, and now a proven, respected DC in Nolan to compliment him, it is virtually impossible for this team to coexist with mediocrity.

All great QB's make better whatever team they're with.

Just try taking away Rodgers from Green Bay, Brees from New Orleans, Brady fro the Patriots, Manning from the Giants and, yes, Ryan from the Falcons and see what happens.

Evidence? Reference one Peyton Manning loss and Indy goes from a perennial contender to the #1 draft pick overnight!

Haha. I'm just saying, we practically will have the same team, minus one of the best pass rushers in football, and a very good MLB. How are we going to get past the 1st round of the playoffs this time? Put the team on Ryan's back? Lol.

In my opinion, anyway, we could easily clear some cap and improve this team this week. I don't think signing another veteran 'leader' like Tatupu will put us over the top. We can't beat the Saints, less alone put together a playoff run.

Team chemistry is the key to success, you keep drafting players and letting the team mold together. Abraham and Lofton were good, but they weren't irreplaceable superstars. The team will be fine.