Manning Lotto

zmitcham

So you want to dump a QB that could get us 10 wins a season for the next 10 years, and dump him for a guy with a bum neck and questionable armstrength that might have 2-3 years left in him?

The stupid on these boards never ceases to amaze me.

I think that we should be passed these LOW EXPECTATiONS by now; Rankin Smith is gone. 10 wins in 10 years; I would prefer 1 superbowl in 10 years to 100 wins any day.

Edited by zmitcham

zmitchman

I wish we would go after Manning to but its just not logical . Matt Ryan will never be in same breath as Peyton Manning ...I would trade Ryan in a heartbeat to a team like SEA get a 1st round pick and get a premier T to protect Manning . From that cell phone video I didnt like what I saw from Manning ball. He didnt always throw nicest ball but he could make the throws down field ..Manning with a revamped oline and 1 pro bowl wr in Roddy and Julio Jones and Tony G with a ground game in Turner...Playing in a dome I would take my chances with Manning ...but there is lil to no chance this will happen

we are stuck with a a average talent in Ryan just hopefully its for next 2 years hopefully and management smartens up and realizes he is not who we thought he would turn out to be and look in another direction

but if Ryan does lead us in SB or some sort of playoff success he deserves a ext

I wasn't laughing with you, I was laughing AT you...laugh.png

The Joke is still on you! and low expectation falcon fans like you. You have to pay to play. Ask a New Yorker. Winning ain't free. Winners take bold steps to do so. Does Boston, NE , NO ring a bell

zmitchman

I wish we would go after Manning to but its just not logical . Matt Ryan will never be in same breath as Peyton Manning ...I would trade Ryan in a heartbeat to a team like SEA get a 1st round pick and get a premier T to protect Manning . From that cell phone video I didnt like what I saw from Manning ball. He didnt always throw nicest ball but he could make the throws down field ..Manning with a revamped oline and 1 pro bowl wr in Roddy and Julio Jones and Tony G with a ground game in Turner...Playing in a dome I would take my chances with Manning ...but there is lil to no chance this will happen

we are stuck with a a average talent in Ryan just hopefully its for next 2 years hopefully and management smartens up and realizes he is not who we thought he would turn out to be and look in another direction

but if Ryan does lead us in SB or some sort of playoff success he deserves a ext

Manning is a Field General. He brings more to the game than just passing. Sure passing is important however. His reading of a situation to pick the right play for that read is off the charts.