Lofton To Bucs....can The Falcons Stop It?

SaintRay

Nope.. If Bucs really want Lofton.. Bucs will get Lofton. Falcons won't be able to match the offer, if the Bucs raise the bar a little.

Truth is, I don't think they want him back. They signed Tatupu and they have Dent, so they'll probably install Tatupu (if he's healthy) Until Dent's ready.

Truth is, I don't think they want him back. They signed Tatupu and they have Dent, so they'll probably install Tatupu (if he's healthy) Until Dent's ready.

Tatupu better come back to 07 form or he wont even make the roster.

Dent better be good to fill Loftons shoes!

that run D that made there def half as good will hit FA in about 4 hours

I couldn't imagine not wanting him back.

Honestly, if he does leave I hope he gets a ton of money. Lofton has good numbers, but is better than they show.

falcons loss if they don't want Lofton back. He may not be elite, but the dude is pretty dang good and has a chance to get even better.

Yup. I think Falcon fans are saying he is so suspect on passing downs because they are trying to make an excuse for when he leaves. Dude is a straight up baller and I will wish him all the best wherever he ends up.