Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tdc2111

Anyone Attempted The Relocation Yet

19 posts in this topic

3/19 is the first date for relocations.

I am pretty sure it hasnt started yet. My guess is that it starts around 3/20. Does anybody have a date earlier than that?

Bump....

Has anyone done the online seat relocation process yet? How was it? Did it look like there were a lot of seat cancellations in the offseason?

Anyone getting notified - post how long you've had tx. I'm going on year 11 and haven't heard a word yet. Thanks

Bob_d - Yeah, something must be wrong with your account. I am going on year 11, and I have an appt on 3/27 at 3:00 pm. I got an email reminder yesterday. If you havent gotten any emails or a postcard in the mail, you should call the ticket office and ask. Good luck.

Did anyone take a screenshot of the open seats? My appointment isn't until Thursday but I would be interested in seeing what seats are currently available. To take a screenshot just hit the Print Screen button and then paste the image into paint and post it. I know that some will be taken and given up by then but would just like to get an idea of whats out there.

Definitely an A in my grade book. THe only thing that was confusing to remember is that you have to uncheck your seats from last year, or it turns into you doubling your number of seats. Also it asked if I wanted to leave a certain page that made me think that my new selection was not taken, but opening another browser I had already gotten an email stating that they were mine.

Section 113....On the aisle. WOOT! WOOT!

Does anyone know if lower level have enough seat.. I'm in 206 right now..

My seat relocation won't start until next week.. Can't wait to see how the system works.. so far I've read really good review.

Does anyone know if lower level have enough seat.. I'm in 206 right now..

My seat relocation won't start until next week.. Can't wait to see how the system works.. so far I've read really good review.

Very few seats on the sidelines are still available, and what are are row 30+. Lots of seats in the lower corners and endzones, although not in the first 5 rows or so.

Very few seats on the sidelines are still available, and what are are row 30+. Lots of seats in the lower corners and endzones, although not in the first 5 rows or so.

Thank you so much for the information.

Thank you so much for the information.

I completed my relocation earlier today and took some screenshots at the time if anyone is curious as to what is available. Keep in mind this might not be the same as when you log in for your relocation. Here is the lower level...

post-547702-0-23652800-1333052838_thumb.

To see the screencaps section by section go to the link below, which is for section 101. If you want to view another section just change 101.jpg in the URL to your chosen section, ex. 206.jpg or 325.jpg. These were taken midday on 3/29 so they will change as the relocation process continues but it can give you an idea of what your section is looking like so far.

http://seatandrow.co...ocation/101.jpg

Falcons_own_nfc_south and Loni like this