I'm Rolling With Kroy,lawerence Ray,nolan And The Draft

tobyd77

Morning to all,

I have to admit that I had gotten caught up in the Mario Williams craze and after hearing our possible cap space left I had to sober up from that and move on. I love my Falcons so I'm going to have to trust that Nolan sees the vision on this one and that it will manifest it self on the field week in an week out.

I have made up my mind that I'm going to support who ever we have out there and will still be holding my season tickets proudly when the season starts and if who ever the starting 11 on defense are I'm going to yell my tail off.

If we add another piece or to fine but if not that is cool to I'm rolling with my Birds on this one. I would have loved to have kept the team together as much as we could and we tried but maybe we can get Abe back if he does not get what he thinks he should get because unfortunately if Lofton hits the open market today he will not be back IMO.

So everyone try to have a good day and may God bless.

Guest Gritz

We still don't know what's going to happen....but I have to admit that I got caught up in the hoopla and hype about the Falcons being players in the free agent market.

It certainly doesn't look like that is going to happen now.

The focus will obviously shift to our coordinators since we apparently will be going into the new season with mid-level FAs and a draft that has no 1st rounder for us in it....Oh yeah, throw in the likely loss of Abraham and Lofton.

Hope Koetter and Nolan are good......

I think its funny.

Everyone saying "its not the players, its the scheme!" are not suddenly saying, "We are losing our best players! Ef the Scheme!"

Um...maybe these new coaches and coordinators know how to make due with the studs we already have....

well its not everyday you can pull someone off the bench and then there playing like an all pros

the point I made was we're in a decline because we're not even bring back our good players

Guest Gritz

well its not everyday you can pull someone off the bench and then there playing like an all pros

the point I made was we're in a decline because we're not even bring back our good players

If we can't find a suitable replacement for Abe then we are in decline. If Tatupu is healthy though he might actually be an upgrade.

My bigger question is why did Dimitroff handle this situation in such a manner that so many of our own FAs needed addressing at the same time?

Today it is time to stop the whining and support the team we have. All is not lost for the falcons and I'm fully confident in the draft in 2012 even without a 1st and a 4th round pick. I'm celebrating this morning and waiting on Friday at 7pm on the 27th so get out the popcorn and let's get it. I'm pulling for the DE Vinny Curry from Marshall in round 2 how about you. He has a lot of versatility but who knows the way FA is going it may effect the draft enough to the point that if teams are meeting their needs during FA it may push someone else better then Vinny to us but this is who i would like to see at #55.

If we can't find a suitable replacement for Abe then we are in decline. If Tatupu is healthy though he might actually be an upgrade. My bigger question is why did Dimitroff handle this situation in such a manner that so many of our own FAs needed addressing at the same time?

Sidbury -- jump on board before that train gets moving dude...