Hello, This Is Chuck Norris

{Mojo-Risin}

"As my wife Jean and I watched the GOP debate, we were trying to decide which of the candidates would be best to do head-to-head combat with President Obama," the “Walker, Texas Ranger” star says on the call, according to
. "Now, I didn't say hand-to-hand combat, even though I think they would win there too. Jean and I decided that Newt Gingrich would be the best man to beat President Obama."

Is there no end to how much of a joke the GOP is becoming.

Chuck. Pssst, the joke has been on you this whole time, bud.

rolleyes.gif

Who knew dorky mcdorkerson would go from the fantasy of kicking the country in the face to pulling out reality?

Nice shift. But oh look, here comes some "libertarian" love for someone who promoted a republican candidate. Your republican is showing, Mr. "Libertarian."

Edited by {Mojo-Risin}

It really puts some peoples panties in a wad when an entertainer has the gall to endorse anyone not a Republican.

Take that quote above, apply it to 10 years ago regarding Susan Sarandon or Sean Penn and it fits perfectly doesn't it?

And the insanity continues. The hypocrisy of a post pointing at others being hypocritical.

This nation has become dumb.

Other things that get their panties in a wad:

• Republicans who happen to be black
  • Prominent Republican women
  • Conservative and/or Republican media figures

Why would a Libertarian care?laugh.png

Libertarians when there is criticism and Conservatives when election nears. At least Cap can stay consistent!