Colston And Nicks Getting Their Offers!

N.O.L.A BOI

I told alott of falcon fans that were just talking smack about the Saints going from first to worst, Brees , MC and Nicks would be back. Micky is working his magic and it's looking like we may go 3 for 3 on the big 3! And I cant wait to see y'all dirty birds eat crow lol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told alott of falcon fans that were just talking smack about the Saints going from first to worst, Brees , MC and Nicks would be back. Micky is working his magic and it's looking like we may go 3 for 3 on the big 3! And I cant wait to see y'all dirty birds eat crow lol

lol

no way do saints resign both

no way

the time for working out contracts is gone

Nicks will be off the board within 18 hrs from Now

Dallas and Tampa will offer him alot

alot more than Saints can

lol

no way

Absolutely! The BUCS are releasing Faine and from what I just heard Nicks & Cortland Finnegan are at the top of their list.

Guest Dtan. Man with a Plan

1 for 3 is much more likely.

You also said that Brees would be signed by the first week of March and they'd use the franchise tag on Nicks.How'd that work out?

lol

no way

you mean that team that just lost 36 million in cap space?

Nostradamus is at it again laugh.png

Alright Nostradumbass, we'll see how that works out.

That's 2 outta 3 dwn, now just waiting on my 3rd lol........ I can't take it I'm dying to drink falcon tears. Especially when we find out the NFL will not destroy our draft also. Who Dat!

don't speak until you know

in my experience that is when Fate looks up from whatever he was doing and assumes you were throwing down a gauntlet laugh.png

That's 2 outta 3 dwn, now just waiting on my 3rd lol........ I can't take it I'm dying to drink falcon tears. Especially when we find out the NFL will not destroy our draft also. Who Dat!

actually its 1 out of 3.

Nicks is not signed nor is Brees.

Brees is tagged and not going any where but he is not signed yet.

Absolutely! The BUCS are releasing Faine and from what I just heard Nicks & Cortland Finnegan are at the top of their list.

So who moves to center???

Nicks would be a great move but aren't the bucs guards already tied up long term?

I would assume if they bring in nicks they will move one of the other 2 to center?