Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WTH knows?

the more I think about it, I bet he just ends up staying in Houston. I mean if I was Mario, I would rather stay with a really good team with a great D-Coordinator and great offensive weapons - plust I don't have the hassle of moving.

Another thing to remember - Texas and Florida have not State Income tax - so NFL teams in these states can offer 5-8% less and still have the same net cash to the player. just a little thought of fact.

It's so funny considering if we were talking to Williams it would be tampering, but we are out of running with a player we haven't even been allowed to have a dialog with.

I'm not saying we are getting him, but I'm sure as **** not saying we aren't. If the Julio trade taught me anything, it's that it's ridiculous to be an absolutist about speculation of who a team tries to get.

Come on. He has the Jags and Chiefs and they haven't been connected with Williams this whole time

it seems like the talking heads had the conventional wisdom down 24 hours ago for Mario - Houston, Atlanta, Seattle

and now..........any little rumor and there is 5 different teams that you did not even here before that - theoretically don't make sense - Chicago, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville (why would anybody go there if you can get same money somewhere else?)........

heck I dunno.....

I will be very disappointed if Falcons don't get Mario - oh well, life goes on.

it seems like the talking heads had the conventional wisdom down 24 hours ago for Mario - Houston, Atlanta, Seattle

and now..........any little rumor and there is 5 different teams that you did not even here before that - theoretically don't make sense - Chicago, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville (why would anybody go there if you can get same money somewhere else?)........

heck I dunno.....

I'm with you man.

heck I dunno.....

The only reason I'll be disappointed really is if we don't get him and still don't keep Lofton and/or Abraham.

Good we need an offensive line more than a pass rush.

Agreed, I would love to have him but we may be better served protecting our QB instead of using our whole cap on a player who was injured most of last year. If we don't get him I'm hoping a new aggressive scheme and some common sense will see our D greatly improved.

Hey, it is straight from the mouth of Mike Nolan. If you can get pressure from all over the field, then it'll be effective. Plain and simple.

He answered a question. A question. He answered between one or another 10 four sack guys or 4 ten sack guys. If I had a choice between the two I would go the same route, but this is not how his defenses work or are situated.

He answered a two answer question. It was 50/50. He wasn't asked how his defenses actually work. AKA it was rhetoric.

With ten four sack players.

I think you must listen to that Mike Nolan press conference in your sleep.......Nolan was just illustrating that he likes to bring pressure from multiple players and angles.......I can promise you there won't be 10 falcons with 4 or more sacks. Please, enough with this....

He answered a question. A question. He answered between one or another 10 four sack guys or 4 ten sack guys. If I had a choice between the two I would go the same route, but this is not how his defenses work or are situated.

He answered a two answer question. It was 50/50. He wasn't asked how his defenses actually work. AKA it was rhetoric.

thank you......FFS1970 has put the "10 players with 4 sacks" in with his regular lines of "Trust Me", "Y'all Boys" and all the other FFS1970 stand-by lines.