Randy Moss To 49Ers....wow

I also like that Harbaugh threw the passes to Moss during the workout. Would have been a cool session to sit in on right?

Yeah, I read about that too. I guess that's one way for a coach to really know if a potential signee is worth it... work him out yourself.

Yeah, I read about that too. I guess that's one way for a coach to really know if a potential signee is worth it... work him out yourself.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I have much respect for any coach who is willing to get his hands dirty like that.

I was looking forward to the Harbaugh-Bowl last season, but it didn't happen. #******

Considering the Falcons are in the NFC with the 49ers, why in the **** would you want to see it?

Excellent point! But being a fan of football, I can't say with 100% certainty that we could win over a 49ers team with Manning...So, I would probably put money on 49ers in SB 2012/13 ahead of Falcons.

Edited by jesushchristo

I was never a fan of Alex Smith - When he came out of College, I drafted him as my starting QB in my FFL and he KILLED ME. But, he really nailed that Saints game last season.

always hated the 49ers until that game. helluva game against NO..became a fan...well or least watch 'em next season...especially since it's either them or the Raiders out here.

I think Harbaugh is the right kind of coach to handle Randy's ego. It should be interesting.

Yep, Belichick just wasn't that kind of coach.

And on top of that, Randy no longer has to settle for scrubs like Tom Brady and Brett Favre throwing him the ball.

I smell a Comeback Player Of The Year award. Randy did great the last time he played football in the Bay area, right?