Cap Space Does Any One Have A Legit Soruce For The 5.7 Mil We Have?

THE ICEMAN

Because for exmaple take this the top ten salaries then compare the two there not identical but close

top 10 salaries AJC posted adds up to 69.156,000 million - AJC also said cap num. 114 mil with a 5.7 mil cap space

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-falcons-blog/2012/03/09/falcons-top-10-salary-cap-numbers-for-2012/

to

Sporttrac.com - $71,702,000 - has us at $110,211,123 - 10.4 mil in cap room

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/atlanta-falcons/cap-hit/

If TD spent nearly 5 mil on two guys that were out of for a year and didn't even play at high level the last year they played then I'm sorry someone needs to show him the door thats crazy we got Decoud.Kroy,Snelling cheaper than those two I guess we'll find out soon rather than later besides everyone on here knowns Aurthur Blank your really think he'd say yes we will still make big moves because w don't have a 1st rounder but then let Aba and Lofton walk to get some guys who hadn't played in a year and are injury prone.

Boy I'd love to see these cap numbers and how Pro Football Talk came up with them?

I though with grimes Tag on there and cutting nobody we'd be around 9-10 do grimes deal and make a few cuts and we'd have around 17-20 mil we is more then enough to sign Mario Williams or what ever top notch playr they wanted.

PFT says their report is "official". I believe them.

I could be wrong about this but I see no numbers from PFT other then them saying this is the number that you have left in the salary cap. While spotrac has actual numbers. I will always believe the people who are willing to show this type of info over people who just say this is it thats all your seeing. but I could be wrong and maybe they did show all their info and I havent found it yet

I could be wrong about this but I see no numbers from PFT other then them saying this is the number that you have left in the salary cap. While spotrac has actual numbers. I will always believe the people who are willing to show this type of info over people who just say this is it thats all your seeing. but I could be wrong and maybe they did show all their info and I havent found it yet

I never heard of Sportstrac until a couple of days ago. I have heard of PFT and NBC though.