Is It True

deezyd

If you haven't figured out that he spells like that just to get under your skin, then shame on you just as much as on him.

The dude is obviously a troll with nothing else going on in his life except to humor himself by typing like a moron for the sole purpose of agitating others.

What is with the lack of english skills on this site? We did all go to school and have to pass these classes from the early age of 6-7 when they start to teach you these valuable skills.

Everything I needed to learn in life..........I learned in kindergarden, or as some like to spell it.....

Kindeegarten.

I don undrstan y all ov u keep moudin dem. Jus stae on da topick radder dan werrying ubowt weather dey hav da languige ov a diddy skoller. I bet u wuldint evn tink abowt moudin dem in persen lol, so u jus chomp ur jaws on da enternet lyke a bunc uv chimps. So, u al nede 2 jus thro ur eegos 2 da syde an be a lil moore repinkful 2 da othr bored membrs. #RightinDaLaw

And they say teenagers aren't too dumb to vote.

U moudin me? Do u tink dat ur poop don tink or sumtin? Shure, I hav da privlige 2 voat jus lyke al da udder goud us uhmaricuns, bt dat dosnt meen dat u cun tart moudin me on da enternet. IF u gt sumtin 2 say, den say it 2 mi fase radder dan hydin behin dat cumpooter skreen. #stepoff

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. At least Ryan was doing something original (albeit annoying), while you can only copy what he does, even his "moudin" catch phrase. If you're going to be troll, at least be an original troll, otherwise it's just pathetic.

edit:I will not respond to this post as it will only drag this out even further than it already has. It has already gone on for too long.

Edited by hjerry