Abc And Hollywood Shows Us What We Already Know. Christians Are A Target Of Opportunity.

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

With their new show Good Christian Bitc.. or just GBC, the leftist in hollywood and the media show us once again how much contempt they have for religeon or should I say Christians in particular. Would these leftist moguls put out Good Muslim Byotches? Not in a million years, but we see the Bias that is the Left and the media remains rather silent on this one as well.

I find the name to be in bad taste, but not really offensive. Many churches are full of these judgmental, holier the thou, "your going to **** if you wear jeans on Sunday" types. Sad fact, but still a fact. The name also comes from the book it is based on and is not expected to remain intact anyway.

With their new show Good Christian Bitc.. or just GBC, the leftist in hollywood and the media show us once again how much contempt they have for religeon or should I say Christians in particular. Would these leftist moguls put out Good Muslim Byotches? Not in a million years, but we see the Bias that is the Left and the media remains rather silent on this one as well.

And God forbid the morality police resist the knee-jerk reaction the instant they saw it advertised the first time, you'd almost think they'd make convenient targets because of how easy it is to get a reaction and the free publicity that comes with it.

I find the name to be in bad taste, but not really offensive. Many churches are full of these judgmental, holier the thou, "your going to **** if you wear jeans on Sunday" types. Sad fact, but still a fact. The name also comes from the book it is based on and is not expected to remain intact anyway.

My problem is this. That people who claim to be Christian ( not Snake) feign shock at stuff like this. Jesus told his followers time and time again they would be ridiculed because of him.

the crap that happens today, like this show, is actually pretty lame to getting beheaded, sawn apart and crucified upside down like believers used to be treated.

But everyone wants to be " oppressed" I guess. Stuff like this doesn't even raise my eyebrow.I hardly feel the Christian faith " targeted" by a TV show. Excuse me..stoned to death? yea, thats being targeted.