Curtis Lofton The N.o. Saint?

razrtalon

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/32157/curtis-lofton-could-stay-in-nfc-south

LOFTON has been my favorite player for 3 years. I hate to see him go as bad as anyone. I am praying him and Abe end up inking an extension in the ATL. Most falcons fans share a common dislike for the saints as much as the aints do falcons. . . . All I'm saying is its a healthy rivalry we have. personally if nicks meachem or colston were in black and red my opinions of them would change very fast.

Will Curtis Lofton be suiting up in black and gold this season??

Yeah, with the Tatupu signing, Lofton is as good as gone. Probably to the Bucs, that have a pressing need for quality LBs and a crap load of cap space.

Pressing need doesn't even come close! we only have one linebacker on our roster that would be starting anywhere else! Yet on out front four we have at least 6 linemaqn that would be starting on most any team in the league...mainly due to the fact that they're all young and 1st or second round draft picks! Secondary, Linebacker, wide receiver and running back are where we'll be making most of our moves in free agency.

But that could change if we sign Carl Nicks which is becoming a very good possibility since I've heard the BUCS may be realeasing Jeff Faine later today. I doubt they'd do that unless they had somebody ready to take over @ guard as Zuttah (who was just re-signed this week) slides over to center.

Pressing need doesn't even come close! we only have one linebacker on our roster that would be starting anywhere else! Yet on out front four we have at least 6 linemaqn that would be starting on most any team in the league...mainly due to the fact that they're all young and 1st or second round draft picks! Secondary, Linebacker, wide receiver and running back are where we'll be making most of our moves in free agency.

But that could change if we sign Carl Nicks which is becoming a very good possibility since I've heard the BUCS may be realeasing Jeff Faine later today. I doubt they'd do that unless they had somebody ready to take over @ guard as Zuttah (who was just re-signed this week) slides over to center.

Well they certainly have the room to sign Nicks and from what I have been reading lately, Nicks wants to get paid, plain and simple. I'm not gonna hate on a guy for thinking of his family's future first.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate this move. . . Lofton is undervalued imo. . . Saints got a steal and it will come back to haunt us. But good luck to lofton in his new role and to the saints. . . Except when playing Atl! Lmao

I could lie and say you can have our leftovers but I will miss the police!

jb, seriously, would you root for a buccies player in a Falcons uniform?

Absolutely NOT! I thought Warrick Dunn deserved everything he got or didn't get by forsaking us and loosing out on his one chance to win a RING!

I was refering to your habit of being an irritating arse the majority of the time and NEVER being REAL.

This we can agree on, the latter is WFW feeling about you and everyone one else's on here so that makes us even.

You go ahead and believe that. It only serves further the fact that you're the most deluded regular on this board.

Phonies don't come much bigger than you, but if it makes you sleep better to try in your warped little mind to make me out to be the phoney you are, I'm all for it..........I mean a man needs his sleep!rolleyes.gif

Edited by jb.069

Phony schmoney what are you a teenage girl? It is a message board you lost hippy. What part of WFW life upsets you the most? Everything WFW has told you and everyone else on here is the truth: Home Virginia, 2nd home Waterfront property NC, job engineer, college two degrees, Two daughters, hot tub, girls in college, Falcons, Skins, Capitals, Texas Rangers, Washington Wizards, WFW opinions are WFW opinions and WFW stands by them. WFW will not change them for you or anyone else. If you don't like that honesty WFW suggest you stick a lump of coal up your arse and you'll have a diamond by Christmas Nancy...Now who is the phony Shirley?...ROTFLMAO

post-2-1080915922.gifNONE of what you just posted proves you nothing less of a phoney. It simply shows your warped belief that what you own is a measure of ones character. We certainly know what kind of player you would be if you were able to play sports professionally. My guess, if you were a coach in the NFL, you'd be the spittin' image of Greg "Flabby Boobs" Williams.

Whoa easy killers . . . . Easy for me to not cheer for lofton as a saint but I wish him good luck and no injuries, but like I said. . . Not when playing the real nfc falcons. I hope he smashes buccs and panthers but when he's lined up against us. . . . Get out the way police! He could've went anywhere else. . .

Do how many yards will Tony G have against the Saints this year?

Probably less than Jimmy Graham.

But let's be real here.. Tony is a hall of famer. Even on his best day, Lofton would have issues covering him. Tony would likely still see a good bit of double teams, even at this point in his career, until Julio and Roddy can show that they can consistently beat Robinson & Greer. Greer vs Roddy is always a fun matchup to watch.

Probably less than Jimmy Graham.

But let's be real here.. Tony is a hall of famer. Even on his best day, Lofton would have issues covering him. Tony would likely still see a good bit of double teams, even at this point in his career, until Julio and Roddy can show that they can consistently beat Robinson & Greer. Greer vs Roddy is always a fun matchup to watch.

Actually, I can say with relative certainty that TG will have more yards against the Saints than will Jimmy Graham :D