These Things

Guest TheIdowu

I can watch these all day. The Quizz hit is amazing. You can see on the 2nd angle how much smaller he really is and still lays Allen out.,

The Julio catches are also pretty nice for Ryan. The TD catch in NO is a BULLET!

Edited by Tuggle2000

Guest Negatorris

And people say Quizz would get hurt as a 3 down back. 900 carries in college, one fumble(on a pitch), and never missed a SINGLE game with injury. I don't see how people underestimate him. He can carry the load as well as anyone despite his height.

Julio is just amazing, and it's fun having that threat that can score from any point on the field. You let him break a tackle and you can forget about stopping that kid. The trade was worth it, I don't care what anyone says. Imagine if he didn't miss 3 games, or leave 5 early? His stats could have matched RW and probably surpassed AJ Greens.

And my man Spoon is a playmaker in every game. He is the heart and personality of our defense, and his flaws are hard to find. I'm sure Nolan fell in love with him. He isn't liability vs the pass or the run, and he can make the big play if you ask him to. He definitely wins defensive MVP for last season.

I like how the young Falcons show so much promise for our future. September needs to hurry along!

People give TD a hard time about whiffing on draft picks, but Spoon and JJ for our first round picks in the last two years? I'd give up those picks again for Julio a million times over. Can't wait to watch those two play in red and black at the Dome for a long time.