Trade Lil' Grimes For Anything You Can Get!

iDash

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop with the bull grimes is nor the 1st or 2nd best CB in this league is he good yes but saying he is the best cb in the league is bullshyt.

Do you have evidence saying he isn't? There's more to suggest he is. PFF rated him the second best cover corner in the league.

Grimes is a baller.

Don't hate on him because hes 5 inches shorter than you, and plays professional football.

Dude is a class act, and has worked hard to get where he is.

There is a reason we have him slated to get 10 mil next year if we don't get a new contract figured out.

H***, even a Bag of 8 Footballs is better than nothing!

1042910094_hZxMq-L.jpg

Grimes will never be the same. He's too short and therefore have to make the acrobatic jumps to stay competetive with the taller WRs. This year's injury was his 2nd major injury. Players like Grimes who have to rely heavly on risky plays (jump/leaps) and moves are prone to injuries.

Do you have evidence saying he isn't? There's more to suggest he is. PFF rated him the second best cover corner in the league.

Wow PFF rated him the no. 2 cb but ranked Abe in the top 5 over the past 4 years but you want him gone over Mario but Mario is not ranked in the top 5. Why you want Mario over Abe because you know and I know Mario is better. Like I said stop with the bullshyt and be real one time in you life.

Wow PFF rated him the no. 2 cb but ranked Abe in the top 5 over the past 4 years but you want him gone over Mario but Mario is not ranked in the top 5. Why you want Mario over Abe because you know and I know Mario is better. Like I said stop with the bullshyt and be real one time in you life.

I don't want Abe gone, at all. I've just accepted that it's likely and that Abe is 34 years old whereas Mario is 27. In both their primes, Abraham is the better pass rusher.

hmmm maybe pff adds in the fact that Mario WIlliams was injured this year..... It might just might be a reason for it ohmy.png

What about the 3 other years. OHHH stop with the bullshyt.

Maybe they factor in a Per Snaps basis. I'm actually pretty sure they do and Abraham gets tons of pressures on far fewer pass rushing attempts than Mario, I'm sure. As he does in regards to most. As I said, I in no way want Abraham gone. But I do want Williams if he is gone.

Maybe because Abe is 34 and wants 12 million? Maybe because Williams is a more complete player?

And for what it's worth, I'd love to have Abe back.

Maybe because Abe is 34 and wants 12 million? Maybe because Williams is a more complete player?

And for what it's worth, I'd love to have Abe back.

Maybe they factor in a Per Snaps basis. I'm actually pretty sure they do and Abraham gets tons of pressures on far fewer pass rushing attempts than Mario, I'm sure. As he does in regards to most. As I said, I in no way want Abraham gone. But I do want Williams if he is gone.

Like I said Brent is good, but I call bullshyt when you try and say he is a top 2 or 3 cb lets be real.

Grimes is a baller.

Don't hate on him because hes 5 inches shorter than you, and plays professional football.

Dude is a class act, and has worked hard to get where he is.

There is a reason we have him slated to get 10 mil next year if we don't get a new contract figured out.

What do you think of DRob he was hit with the Franchise tag and we payed him a huge contract. Im just trying to understand your logic.