I Have One Harmless Question.....

babybanks80

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What will happen if the Falcons don't sign Mario? Will this board meltdown? Will people jump off the 17th street bridge? I ask because everyone is assuming he is a lock to be wearing red and black....

From a report posted yesterday, MW is enamored (exact words) with the prospect of being in red and black.

What will happen if the Falcons don't sign Mario? Will this board meltdown? Will people jump off the 17th street bridge? I ask because everyone is assuming he is a lock to be wearing red and black....

I vote that somebody throws you off the 17th Street bridge for starting such an ignorant thread.

I will commute from Queens, NY to New HAven, CT just like I normally do.

HAHA great post! As much as I want Williams to come, it won't change anything in my daily life.

I thought there is a report we are looking at a DE out of Miami ?

I think as a back up if they don't get Williams. Kendall Langford is the guy. Wouldn't be bad.

Guest Negatorris

Okay. John Abraham is leaving, we are not paying him 12 mil. What better option is out there besides Mario? We can't get a stud DE from the draft, and nobody on our roster can replace Abraham immediately. If you think we never got to the QB before, what's going to happen when we don't have John Abraham nor a viable replacement. :\

Right now Mario Williams is the best option available, so why not make him a Falcon. If he comes here and has a great career, many of you guys will be singing a different tune and start praising the guy like you wanted him here from day one. IJS...

Guest Gritz

We go to Plan B.....Get Mincey from the Jags, let Nolan dial up some more exotic blitzes, throw some 3-4 looks out there with Biermann standing up coming off the edge...

It could still work and be exciting if we don't get Mario....

I'd love to have him here though if it wouldn't totally wreck our cap.

We go to Plan B.....Get Mincey from the Jags, let Nolan dial up some more exotic blitzes, throw some 3-4 looks out there with Biermann standing up coming off the edge...

It could still work and be exciting if we don't get Mario....

I'd love to have him here though if it wouldn't totally wreck our cap.

Good to hear a voice of reason from time to time.