Rg3 Suffers A Career Setback

SaintRay

Rams could stock pile picks big time with a couple trades and still have a great draft. They would be dumb to use all these picks.

This trade was all around a good move for the Rams, they win big time.

Edited by danight

RG3 has got enough talent to overcome all that adversity. All franchise quarterbacks do. Eli Manning is a good example. The three most important things for a QB - offensive coordinator, running game, offensive line - Eli overcame the entire mess and won the Super Bowl.

RG3 has a running game and the Redskins OL isn't as bad as the Giants' and they will also probably upgrade it too themselves.

Honestly I feel like the Rams are going to screw this up. Considering how many high draft picks they've had in the last few years it seems like, if they were drafting well, they should have a few franchise players and at least be the second team in that division. They've just had a knack for getting guys that were picked at the right spot in the draft, have shown considerable talent at points, but have either been hurt or simply haven't changed enough games.

Manning with skins = mannings way is the right way

RG3 with skins = skins way and their owners will find a way to screw it up. (Fat Albert, D-Hall)

Lol how we screwed up with D Hall? His made the pro bowl with us. His contribution has been nothing but solid. There is no way P Manning would join the redskins because then he would play his brother twice a year and he didn't wan that.

Cant expect manning to play his brother twice and fight over the same titles. He will go AFC.

D-Hall is a wanna be Deon. A legend in his own mind. He is not as good as he thinks he is. As falcon fans we would tell you since we drafted him if he was great. Maybe he has changed and is a better locker room leader and a hard worker in practice. But for many falcon fans he will be another failed draft pick we wasted.

Remember he was probably the second person outside of Vick that fans couldn't wait to get rid of. Him and Jason Webster.

If i was playing against him, the first thing i would do is talk crap about his mother. Do what ever it takes to rattle him, because he was hot tempered and easy to rattle. Meaning he will blow coverage trying to jam you or he will get a personal foul for being stupid.

He will cost you games. Just watch. I had this conversation with a skins fans last season. Same thing. I told them watch him close. A few weeks by and he called me back and said "now i see what you ment".

Cant expect manning to play his brother twice and fight over the same titles. He will go AFC.

D-Hall is a wanna be Deon. A legend in his own mind. He is not as good as he thinks he is. As falcon fans we would tell you since we drafted him if he was great. Maybe he has changed and is a better locker room leader and a hard worker in practice. But for many falcon fans he will be another failed draft pick we wasted.

Remember he was probably the second person outside of Vick that fans couldn't wait to get rid of. Him and Jason Webster.

If i was playing against him, the first thing i would do is talk crap about his mother. Do what ever it takes to rattle him, because he was hot tempered and easy to rattle. Meaning he will blow coverage trying to jam you or he will get a personal foul for being stupid.

He will cost you games. Just watch. I had this conversation with a skins fans last season. Same thing. I told them watch him close. A few weeks by and he called me back and said "now i see what you ment".

Lol he has cost us nothing except money. As many games as Hall "cost us" his helped us. How easy we forget he had 4 picks in one half. He may not be the best cb in the league but his better then average. He just gets a lot of flack for his trash talking but it's understandable he works hard and tries his best. That's all as a fan I can really ask for. I dont want him to be Dieon I rather him be Darrell green. D Hall is not afraid to tackle. Inb4 pics of jake Stiff arming him.

I feel ya. I really do. I even have a D-hall falcon jersey sitting in the closet somewhere. But when we got Grimes. Some kid no one expected to even be a starter. Everyone said he was to short etc etc. Then i figured out just how bad D-Hall was.

When dhall is standing next to people with no talent, he looks really great. Thats what we had here at CB when he was here. I thought he was great to. Then the attitude grew and the play fell. Then you see someone like Grimes come in and just flat out ball with out the attitude. Shows just how bad he really was.

But if your a D-Hall fan. Hey i was to at one time. He is better than average. But if you can except that he could win you some games and he could cost you some games and your happy. Thats cool. But many people here think his bad, outshines his good.

Im just saying. Dhall is not as good as he gets people thinking he is. If you disagree cool. But watch him. You may think Grimes sucks. Im cool with that. But if i was the skins he wouldn't be my answer and id start looking for a replacement.

Honestly I feel like the Rams are going to screw this up. Considering how many high draft picks they've had in the last few years it seems like, if they were drafting well, they should have a few franchise players and at least be the second team in that division. They've just had a knack for getting guys that were picked at the right spot in the draft, have shown considerable talent at points, but have either been hurt or simply haven't changed enough games.

One only has to look at the Lions and what they've done with all those top 5 picks the last 15 years! They finally start hitting correctly and now their problem is they have a fruitcake for head coach.

Im just saying. Dhall is not as good as he gets people thinking he is. If you disagree cool. But watch him. You may think Grimes sucks. Im cool with that. But if i was the skins he wouldn't be my answer and id start looking for a replacement.

I would gladly take Grimes on my team for cheap, but he might be looking for a big pay day and we have other pressing needs. Good to have a nice discussion without the bashing +1 sir.