Is Roddy On His Way To The Hof?

THE ICEMAN

He's a long way off atm. Look at the Andre Johnson's as more likely candidates from the current crop of wr's due to back to back 1500 yard seasons and consistently getting over 1000 yards a year. Only time will tell if he puts up the numbers and gets the rings to merit induction. Im going to say by the time he's done he will go down as THE greatest falcons reciever, that is until Julio beats him out a few years later anyway ;)

No. I don't think Roddy is HOF bound at this moment. But! Over the past 5 seasons Roddy has averaged 94 catches, 1284 yards and 8 touchdowns a season. If he were to average those numbers over the next 5 seasons added to what he's already done in his career he would come out to 1,000 receptions, 13,794 yards and 82 touchdowns. I would say that's a HOF career.

Only if he's driving up to Canton for a visit to the HOF, because if Zcarter is having trouble getting in I'm pretty sure White will have trouble

This has no logic. You are aware of the perceptions as to WHY Carter has not gotten in yet?

No way, took too long to get his isht together. If he balled straight out of the draft maybe, but spent too long with YKW throwing him the ball. Still drops too many balls, here's another question, how many would take him over Terrance Mathis???? Consummate proffessional and kick a$$ receiver to boot

It depends on whether he can keep the pace up.

If he is a medical marvel and can play until 37, and he can play at the same level for the next 4 years as he's played the last 4, and he wins a superbowl in the next 5 years.

Then he'll have another 5200 yards, 4 Pro Bowls and another 1st team all-pro under his belt by 34. Another 2000 yards in his last 3 years would get him to 14,000 and that would get him in.

But that's a lot of qualifications in the second paragraph. TBH, Hall of Very Good is where I would expect Roddy to end up.

Not going to happen ..Chris Carter is having a tough time getting in . He got off to slow start in his career then put up monster numbers...

Randy

TO

Fitz

Marvin Harrison ...( if off field antics gets him which might not)

Andre Johnson * (possible needs to start staying healthy)

Calvin Johnson - destined to be HOF

Greg Jennings

Reggie Wayne

Roddy White ..

those 3 will be very good wr that just never get in passing era ..Jennings best chance

This has no logic. You are aware of the perceptions as to WHY Carter has not gotten in yet?

oooh you disagree with me ....BIG DEAL , who cares Carter did'nt drop passes you are AWARE of that are'nt you and as much as I"m a fan of White he's not the reciever Carter was at this point in his career so take that logic Dushy Rhoades

Roddy will probably get in eventually. The question is when and how long. If he pads his numbers for a few more years, that will help. Also, getting a few rings and pro bowls would certainly help. Otherwise, I would question whether he'll be alive to see it.

Edited by hjerry

oooh you disagree with me ....BIG DEAL , who cares Carter did'nt drop passes you are AWARE of that are'nt you and as much as I"m a fan of White he's not the reciever Carter was at this point in his career so take that logic Dushy Rhoades

LOL!!! How old are you kid? 12?

No. I don't think Roddy is HOF bound at this moment. But! Over the past 5 seasons Roddy has averaged 94 catches, 1284 yards and 8 touchdowns a season. If he were to average those numbers over the next 5 seasons added to what he's already done in his career he would come out to 1,000 receptions, 13,794 yards and 82 touchdowns. I would say that's a HOF career.

I agree with you on this. It's too early to say, he also dropped a bunch of passes last season also. I have a feeling his numbers are going to drop off some with a healthy Julio in the line up. I also think DK is going to have Ryan spread the ball around a bit more in the passing game, instead of that predictable MM stuff. JMO..........

It would just depend.

If he just did his career average which is 75 catches 1004 yards and around 6 tds per year

He would end up with 905 catches, over 12,000 yards and 75 tds in 13 years

With a superbowl win in there I think he could very easily get in.

The biggest reason Carter is not in is he was/ still is a doosh.