I Am In Heaven

Dago 3.0

Had grilled salmon with a spicy honey-teryaki-sesame glaze and grilled swordfish with a olive oil pesto glaze along with grilled asparagus and roasted corn on the cob.

Paired it with Maredesous Abbey Tripel and Old Engine Oil Engineer Reserve.

if you have not tried either of those beers....get them. They are truly a moral imperative. The OEO Reserve is pricey even for good beer, but you have to try it at least once. It has an amazing flavor

Had grilled salmon with a spicy honey-teryaki-sesame glaze and grilled swordfish with a olive oil pesto glaze along with grilled asparagus and roasted corn on the cob.

Paired it with Maredesous Abbey Tripel and Old Engine Oil Engineer Reserve.

if you have not tried either of those beers....get them. They are truly a moral imperative. The OEO Reserve is pricey even for good beer, but you have to try it at least once. It has an amazing flavor

Based on the title of this thread I felt nearly certain that you too had discovered the joys of Pinterest. <<<<< Now that's truly heaven. But I'm happy for you that you had some good fish; no doubt the person that made the fish likely got the recipe from someone on Pinterest anyway.

I like swordfish a lot, but it has the most mercury of any fish you can eat pretty much on account of it being so high-up in the food chain. Don't eat it that often. Best swordfish I've had recently was at Gaylord :pause: Palms in Orlando.

Ate it in the top lefthand corner of the boat.

yah....usually I stick to salmon and sometimes tuna. decided to splurge a little

but seriously...all the beer lovers have got to try the Old Engine Oil Engineer Reserve

I've stayed there and eaten at that restaurant before. Good food but I hate those Gaylord hotels. Too big. Get lost too much. The only thing worse is that Opryland joint which is ridiculous.

Yeah, I've never been to Gaylord Opryland as I've never had a reason to visit Nashville. I'd really like to check out the Waldorf Astoria they built in Orlando in 2009. Been to Orlando dozens of times though. I'm trying to remember some of the other places I've stayed at in Orlando that aren't Disney Resorts, because that's where I've usually ended up. The Peabody is nice. JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes is as well.

yah....usually I stick to salmon and sometimes tuna. decided to splurge a little

but seriously...all the beer lovers have got to try the Old Engine Oil Engineer Reserve

I like a niced seared ahi tuna, but I eat more salmon than any other fish.

This dock in SE coastal GA where my Pops and me used to put in his boat to fish in the 90's got closed down and you can't fish anywhere around there because some company was dumping mercury and other chemicals in the Atlantic marsh there. It's an EPA Superfund Site. We always went well out into the ocean before we started fishing though.

I'm still not sure what mercury actually does to you, other than never leaving the body and fetus development stuff. Kids used to play with straight up raw mercury all the time when our fathers and grandfathers were young.