Saint's Bounty ? So What !

Greg M

Guest TheIdowu

OP, many of us here could care less. It is the fact that we are relishing in every little misfortune we can that the Aints suffer. . . . . .

Let us be

Got dizzy and the audio is delayed behind the video. Sorry I didn't feel like setting up another log in but I don't this it is the issue of what they did sense everybody has under the table incentives. It's really about what it will cost the Saints and the fact that everyone of them from the top down lied about it initially. Integrity matters. Personally I've always hated the cheap shot players. I believe you play hard but you don't target them in a way that you know could cause permanent damage. The stupid part is the price tag on the bounties I have seen are only a third of the fines applied to that same incident.

1st off: very cool posting a vid. It's nice to actually see one of our long time posters in real life.

2nd off: you say 'so what' but also say in the vid several times "nobody wants to see anyone get hurt", well to my understanding that was the point of the bounty, to hurt the player bad enough to make him leave the game. If your hitting someone with the intent of injuring them you don't know if the impact on them will be game changing, career changing or life changing.

In your vid you also mention something about your job and what you'd do if someone offered you a bounty. Well let say your a plumbing contractor and a competing contractor give someone a "bounty" to smash your hands with a hammer because your his biggest competition. well, if that's the case I don't think many people you told your story to would say so what. IMO

Right name for the video. Wrong content. So what am i watching the first min, was my first thought. Really you took to long to get to your message.

But regardless. The rules is there. They broke the rules. Then covered it up and flat out lied to the NFL. Half the team from the GM down covered it up. Even more ******** they knew they where being investigated for it and they cont to do it. Like they are above the rules. Thats a conspiracy. It undermines the NFL and their message of caring about player safety and that they enforce rules.

Its cheating plain and simple. If it was steroids, crack, trying to cause concussions, poising teams gateraid. It doesn't matter its still breaking the rules. They got busted. The deserve everything the get and actually worse. Make a example out of them.

UFC is a rough sport and they even have rules to follow about fighters safety. They also know breaking that rules could get them banned from the state if the UFC covers it up. But the fighter will be banned automatically for breaking rules. So what if its weed. They break the rules they pay.

Don't do the crime if you cant handle the time. Bottom line!

Edited by danight

That's funny ,he's trying to talk intelligent while making a disturbing smacking sound with his mouth also I think he's a D-bag

I understand you disagree with what he says but you dont have to attack the guy on the internet thats just rude but anyways I dislike the Saints also everyday I go to work I see another guy thats a Saints fan and i wall all the around to where he is at so i can say F the Saints just thought I would share that to change the subject

God hunchie get a life ,its message if your offended skip by UK13 's comments. It's a annoying Saints fan if I feel the need to rag on them I will , and I really dont care what you think , here's an idea why don't you go give to the Katrina fund because the 2010 season was fixed

God hunchie get a life ,its message if your offended skip by UK13 's comments. It's a annoying Saints fan if I feel the need to rag on them I will , and I really dont care what you think , here's an idea why don't you go give to the Katrina fund because the 2010 season was fixed

First of all I am glad you dont care what I think and second all I was trying to say is you dont have to call the guy names and stuff but like you said its up to you and if I offended you didnt mean to are we cool I am not trying to make any internet enemies