Roddy White

NFLN was all about Peyton Manning but basically, .

Roddy White:

It would be nice for Tim Tebow to sit back and learn from Peyton Manning. Peyton is the best. Tebow does not have a high cap number. I feel like Aaron Rogers has so much success due to the fact that he had tutelage under Brett Favre. Tim can be a better QB b/c of Peyton.

So far...

Edited by DaDirtyBirdGetsda1stWerm

Just finished doing a recap on the episode with Roddy and Willis McGahee concerning Peyton Manning and "Baby Jesus." Roddy laughed that they bought it up. They went to talk about the craziest team for Peyton to go to and Roddy said the Texans and Ravens. He said that the Texans are close to a super bowl win and it would be funny to see Peyton on the other side of the field from Ray Lewis.

Roddy White then said the top five wide receivers are: 5)Brandon Marshall 4)Steve Smith 3)Greg Jennings 2)Larry Fitz 1)Calvin Johnson

Showed no love for Stevie Johnson although Stevie had Roddy ranked at number four. Warren Sapp tried to spray Roddy with Fabreeze.

Roddy does a much better job presenting himself in person than he does on Twitter.

No doubt, I think that it may be due to the fact that you get to see the smile on his face rather than read words. They say that 55% of what ppl pay attention to in person is body language. Then tone and words. When you are reading articles or viewing twitter, you read words more than having any emphasis on anything else.

Roddy White said that he would rather play with RGIII than Luck because RGIII can chuck it down the field. Warren Sapp called him out for Matty Ice. Roddy White came to Matty Ice's defense and said that he would rather catch balls from Matty than the other two. Seemed like he was quick to defend my man.

Roddy White said that he would rather play with RGIII than Luck because RGIII can chuck it down the field. Warren Sapp called him out for Matty Ice. Roddy White came to Matty Ice's defense and said that he would rather catch balls from Matty than the other two. Seemed like he was quick to defend my man.

Yeah. Roddy is big on defending Matt Ryan.

That is pretty much it. It is cool that Roddy will defend Matt Ryan, although he did bring up the fact that he liked RGIII because he chucks it downfield. I personally do not see Matt Ryan do this often but maybe he is throwing us a hint about Dirk Koetter's offense. Who knows? Maybe I read too much into that.

That is pretty much it. It is cool that Roddy will defend Matt Ryan, although he did bring up the fact that he liked RGIII because he chucks it downfield. I personally do not see Matt Ryan do this often but maybe he is throwing us a hint about Dirk Koetter's offense. Who knows? Maybe I read too much into that.

I think you are reading into it too much. There's a decent chance at this stage in the off season that Roddy hasn't even met Koetter yet, let alone have a grasp of the guy's scheme.

I think you are reading into it too much. There's a decent chance at this stage in the off season that Roddy hasn't even met Koetter yet, let alone have a grasp of the guy's scheme.

He definitely has spoken to him, at least he claimed to have about a week after he was hired.

Roddy does a much better job presenting himself in person than he does on Twitter.

yea i really thought the same thing. Also, how much he has matured from his early days here...which used to make me somewhat think " who does he think he is" but like i said wow u can say completely different and def can notice the growth. Idk what he was thinking with that mustache lol and the two-ugly-toned suite. Still <3 him tho.

I believe roddy took some speech class to help him interveiw better. It definately helped. I can see a huge difference in the way he talks. He's got that high pitched kinda funny voice. I remember one interveiw a few years ago, I think this is where someone most likely suggested a class. The onfeild reporter asked what he was going to do today, he replied "do what we do". Then she asked if there was any special thing he would bring to the game, again he replied "do what we do". Then she asked what's Matt Ryan somthing or another to which he replied "you know we are gonna go out and do what we do you know, the main thing is we go out and do what we do"

The reporter looked shocked when he was answering the third time. It was clear after he answered the second do what we do, She asked a more in depth question that really required him to say somthing more yet some how roddy missed that. Still cracks me up now.

Now he comes on collected and calm and interviews decent.

I believe roddy took some speech class to help him interveiw better. It definately helped. I can see a huge difference in the way he talks. He's got that high pitched kinda funny voice. I remember one interveiw a few years ago, I think this is where someone most likely suggested a class. The onfeild reporter asked what he was going to do today, he replied "do what we do". Then she asked if there was any special thing he would bring to the game, again he replied "do what we do". Then she asked what's Matt Ryan somthing or another to which he replied "you know we are gonna go out and do what we do you know, the main thing is we go out and do what we do"

The reporter looked shocked when he was answering the third time. It was clear after he answered the second do what we do, She asked a more in depth question that really required him to say somthing more yet some how roddy missed that. Still cracks me up now.

Now he comes on collected and calm and interviews decent.

Roddy used to always been too hyper during interviews and it kept him from putting together complete thoughts and sentences. But he's gotten much better the last couple of years.