If We Sign Mario Williams...

HEIST

I like Brandon Brooks's size at #55 maybe a luxury pick RB or TE its dependent on Grimes also if he signs the TAG.

So G or CB for me at #55.

I like Brandon Brooks also at #55 - "Nicks-like OG prospect" and heck, the way Orson Charles(TE-UGA) is going (DUI/poor 40-time), I think he might would fall to Falcons #3-87 pick - if so, I would grab Charles there.

If that does happen, and hopefully to a reasonable contract, then it really depends on how they feel about players currently on the team. If they don't feel confident in Mike Johnson then I see them picking up Brandon Brooks or Kelechi Osemele if he falls. If they do feel confident in him, then I'm not entirely sure. I'd like to get Kendall Reyes, personally, but the more i look at the situation the more I feel he won't be around by our pick anymore.

If that does happen, and hopefully to a reasonable contract, then it really depends on how they feel about players currently on the team. If they don't feel confident in Mike Johnson then I see them picking up Brandon Brooks or Kelechi Osemele if he falls. If they do feel confident in him, then I'm not entirely sure. I'd like to get Kendall Reyes, personally, but the more i look at the situation the more I feel he won't be around by our pick anymore.

I liked the Mike Johnson pick 2 years ago when it was made (OG-Alabama) - but I don't know how anybody can feel good about Mike Johnson right now - I'm not saying he is a bust - but the guy has not seen the field in two years (for injury/coaches decision). For now, I'm assuming he is nothing more than a back-up until proven otherwise.

It is not going to be a reasonable contract just get past that. We have the cap room and AB wants to spend the money because he understands that sometimes in business u have to spend money to get money. Why do we act like we are spending money from our personal accounts at bank of America.