Proof Their Is Bounty Hunters And Evil People In N.o.

Trouble

6 sec mark... show proof that 1 bounty hunter has connections to the saints!!!! Ban him from the Dome!!!

Saints fans are funny. Todays take over the world plot is. As a sign of rebelion against the evil NFL and Goodell. They wanna dress up like bounty hunters from star wars for home games.

Whats even ironic about it is they already have a saints fan dressing up as boba (saints) hunter. If your not a star wars fan he is easy to spot. He is the gold wearing guy.

I get the it though. Take the bounty gate and make it your own. Own it and claim it because, yeah it makes you look tough to the world. But trying to own something like bounties is probably not the thing you wanna claim. Instead of the NFL getting mad. You might make other players mad from other teams, that may look for payback (just not get $1,000.00 for doing it.)

Really you know at least 1 shot Brees takes this year is gonna have a comment like "thats for bounty gate".

On a side note. as far as Saint boba goes. I have respect for the 501 first and i knew a guy in it who was boba. They do alot of good charity work for free and make a lot of kids happy.

Those costumes arent cheap and usually go for a couple thousand dollars. Many are hand crafted or made. They take a lot of pride in their work. So while i may joke the fans wanting to dress up like bounty hunters. I respect what those people who do the charity work and stuff do.

All things considering. Its better than yesterdays idea of stores note selling food during superbowl weekend in protest of the NFL. Or even classier "spitting in peoples food".

yes

depends on the costume. If its spongebob... naw that's not evil. If you wear anything gold and black, welp that is the qualification for being considered evil.

Very well. I suppose this will have to work in the future.

hello-kitty-darth-vader.jpg

Edited by LadyCyanide

Is anyone else a little disturbed by the final sentence in the article?

Spitting in people's food because your team got caught cheating.

Keeping it classy in 'Nawlins.

What did you think made cajun food so tasty?