What Are Your Falcons Fears?

GENERALZOD

What might bother you if it happens or doesn't for the Falcons in the next few months in pre-season or in the season?

Some things that bother me is : "What if the Falcons sign Mario Williams and he get's a season ending injury first game of the year". It's something to think about, because it might have meant you could have had a more balanced team with all that money spent for one player.

That goes for any new signed player.

My biggest fear is if Matt Ryan were to go down, that's like season over for the Falcons IMO.

What are your biggest fears for the Falcons 2012?

That could be anything btw, from draft picks to free agent signings to players not being resigned at all.

What scares you the most when it comes to the 2012 season?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest fear is that even with new coaches we are not gonna be a playoff team next year. We had 4 good seasons by Falcons standards I suppose. My fear is that instead of taking another foot forward with these changes, that we are gonna take another step backwards. I hope this is not the case, but it is a possibility.

Signing Mario Williams.

I dont understand why people cant see that we need to build from the draft. not free agency. you would think that they learned their lessons with the last guy we got from the texans... Daunta's contract is rediculous and he is garbage. Ray Edwards was coming off a knee injury so i give him some slack but if doesnt pan out we will have another money pit in him as well.

My biggest fear is that even with new coaches we are not gonna be a playoff team next year. We had 4 good seasons by Falcons standards I suppose. My fear is that instead of taking another foot forward with these changes, that we are gonna take another step backwards. I hope this is not the case, but it is a possibility.

Why would it even cross your mind that the team would take a step back?

Did you believe BVG and MM were the answer and only need one more season to prove it?

You suppose we had four great seasons? Think about the last four seasons, other than 98 they have been the best seasons I remember.

Why would it even cross your mind that the team would take a step back?

Did you believe BVG and MM were the answer and only need one more season to prove it?

You suppose we had four great seasons? Think about the last four seasons, other than 98 they have been the best seasons I remember.

Because I am a long time Falcons fan first and foremost. So forgive if I am a little skeptical. So because we had four wining seasons and changed our OC and DC this should mean that we are gonna have automatic success? I don't believe that BVG and MM were the answer, but however they weren't the sole cause of all our problems. I also said that were great seasons by Falcons standards. For many successful teams they will laugh at getting excited about 4 winning seasons and not one playoff win to show for it.

Now I as much as the next Falcons fan would like to see us take it to the next level in 2012. However, it is a possibility that we will not. Besides this was my fear not yours. biggrin.png

If y'all dnt get enuff help from the NFL to catch up to the saints talent wise. That the sky doesn't completely fall on the saints and we continue too dominate you guys. Sounds about rite?

My biggest fear for the Saints is that the Saints players get assigned to the same probation officer most of the fans have. That would make your punchbowl turd of a fanbase even more obnoxiously disgusting.

If y'all dnt get enuff help from the NFL to catch up to the saints talent wise. That the sky doesn't completely fall on the saints and we continue too dominate you guys. Sounds about rite?

We're not the Aints, we will have to earn what we get, the NFL and the Refs won't turn a blind eye to us. What do you figure the Aints get, Ten free penalities a game, if not more? I'm thinking after your team has proven they are consumate Losers, that the NFL and Media love fest for such low class Azz hats will dwindle to the point that they are only given 2 to 3 free penalities a game.

N.O. didn't win the SB it was given to them.

Guest TheIdowu

My biggest fear is the regression that accompanies rapid change. The team needs to forge its identity slowly. With Turner possibly on the way out, we don't know who we are.

Because I am a long time Falcons fan first and foremost. So forgive if I am a little skeptical. So because we had four wining seasons and changed our OC and DC this should mean that we are gonna have automatic success? I don't believe that BVG and MM were the answer, but however they weren't the sole cause of all our problems. I also said that were great seasons by Falcons standards. For many successful teams they will laugh at getting excited about 4 winning seasons and not one playoff win to show for it.

Now I as much as the next Falcons fan would like to see us take it to the next level in 2012. However, it is a possibility that we will not. Besides this was my fear not yours. biggrin.png

True, I have been a fan for over 30 years now and expecting things to go bad just comes with being a falcon fan. but truthfully my expectations really are starting to change, because it never crossed my mind that we would take a step back. I completely expect a Playoff win this year.

True, I have been a fan for over 30 years now and expecting things to go bad just comes with being a falcon fan. but truthfully my expectations really are starting to change, because it never crossed my mind that we would take a step back. I completely expect a Playoff win this year.

I wish I could get to that point. I guess it is good that you can think that way. It is just as much a possiblity that we can turn this thing around next year and do what we have to do. I will be more than happy if you are right about finally getting that playoff win next year. I just hope we don't stop at that one though.

matty...not his preparation,but his heart and courage...i wanna see him have the determination that no matter what,that hes not gonna slide and do whatever it takes to get that extra yard...i wanna see him determined to not just run a play,but to make it work somehow,someway,even if he has to improvise...i want him to have a bring it attitude because he has the mindset that he will do them 1 better...thats all he needs right now...just dont know if he has that in him...would love to see that though

My biggest fear is us getting tossed in the first game of the play-offs this season.

I'm completely over that sh*t for real.I tried to find something after the Giants loss last season but for me that game was so disappointing to me as a fan as we just didn't turn up to play.Well the defesnse turned up for a QTR and half and then the team just shut down after that.

Good Lord I don't want this again.

Guest Gritz

My fear is that I have seen the ceiling of Matt Ryan and that ceiling is not high enough to get us a Lombardi trophy.

I couldn't hope or wish any harder in my life to be wrong about a fear......but just being honest, that's what my "Falcon Fear" is.

My fear is that I have seen the ceiling of Matt Ryan and that ceiling is not high enough to get us a Lombardi trophy.

I couldn't hope or wish any harder in my life to be wrong about a fear......but just being honest, that's what my "Falcon Fear" is.

well u'll have a pleasant year then...