Some Creep Named Paul Just Called In To Colin Cowherd Trying To Pitch Peyton Manning To Come To The Falcons

Colin ripped him up. Calling him not loyal, probably not really from the south, phony southern draw. He also defended Ryan for taking the Falcons to the playoffs and being very good young QB. He made the comparison that the Falcons calling Peyton Manning behind Ryan's back would be like a skeezy affair.

Paul probably isn't on the board because the way he sounded on the phone, he didn't really come across as a guy with the intellect to manage using a computer. I'm sure it took a majority of his brain capacity and drawing most of his experience in life just to dial the phone.

But Paul on the odd chance you are on this board and see this post. I want you to heed this advice. Don't represent yourself as a member of the Falcons fan base. I literally felt embarrassed to be a Falcon fan, knowing that the rest of the nation heard you and know they have depicted you as the stereotypical Falcon fan.

I can't seem to understand why fans and the media alike are so down on Matt. He's getting better and better every year. He's not the lone reason we can't win a playoff game. Matt will only get better so there is no point in bringing in Peyton. It will only leave us with a void at QB in about 2 years because I'm sure Matt will not wanna be here anymore if that were to happen.

Colin ripped him up. Calling him not loyal, probably not really from the south, phony southern draw. He also defended Ryan for taking the Falcons to the playoffs and being very good young QB. He made the comparison that the Falcons calling Peyton Manning behind Ryan's back would be like a skeezy affair.

Paul probably isn't on the board because the way he sounded on the phone, he didn't really come across as a guy with the intellect to manage using a computer. I'm sure it took a majority of his brain capacity and drawing most of his experience in life just to dial the phone.

But Paul on the odd chance you are on this board and see this post. I want you to heed this advice. Don't represent yourself as a member of the Falcons fan base. I literally felt embarrassed to be a Falcon fan, knowing that the rest of the nation heard you and know they have depicted you as the stereotypical Falcon fan.

It soooooo would not surprise me if this jabroni was on this board. Every time you turn around someone wants to dump Matt Ryan for the backup of the local high school.

theres always an ******* that wants one of the available players out there regardless of reason, position, or situation.

anytime any other position comes up,thers 10 threads started "BRING EM HOME TD"but when it comes to matt...your an idiot...i dont want peyton to play for us,but theres no way anyone can tell me that matty gives us a better chance than peyton...we dont operate that way,and it wouldnt be worth losing matt and embarrassing him after whats hes done here...but peyton here would be fun to watch with all of our weapons...even if its in our dreams ; )

I hate how some of the fans do misrepresent the Falcons. I.e. that stuff with Miko Grimes, homeboy that called Abe a ***** and now this...? I don't consider them fans and they could very well be from another fanbase but it is ridiculous to do crap like that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but why don't you (the discouraged fan) keep your f*****n mouth shut with the national media and just keep it here on the message boards?

I'm not mad at the folks who are unhappy with Ryan (for whatever reason) but it pizzes me off that the fan base gets this type of reception. No wonder why Berman and the rest of the Sunday crew has to convince Falcon fans to rally behind their team when they play a divisional opponent like the Saints...