G-Dawg Made Me Do It =)

Xfactor

Earlier today g-dawg called me out on Mario. tongue.png After thinking about it, if the Falcons let Abraham walk there is NO WAY Arthur & TD will be outbid for a top tier DE again not this time. After watching the video PAY THE MAN

Without further ado Mr. Mario Williams enjoy !

Edited by Xfactor

Mario Williams - LB - Texans

Scout.com's Aaron Wilson "keeps hearing" the Seahawks and Cowboys as the primary suitors for free agent DE/OLB Mario Williams.

These have been the two teams most connected with Williams over the past two weeks. The Chargers, Bills, Jags, and perhaps Patriots are also expected to be in the mix, but may be hesitant to engage in a bidding war.

Related: Seahawks, Cowboys

Source: Aaron Wilson on Twitter Mar 8 - 4:31 PM

Mario Williams - LB - Texans

Scout.com's Aaron Wilson "keeps hearing" the Seahawks and Cowboys as the primary suitors for free agent DE/OLB Mario Williams.

These have been the two teams most connected with Williams over the past two weeks. The Chargers, Bills, Jags, and perhaps Patriots are also expected to be in the mix, but may be hesitant to engage in a bidding war.

Related: Seahawks, Cowboys

Source: Aaron Wilson on Twitter Mar 8 - 4:31 PM

Seahawks are reportedly going after Peyton. If they get him they have no shot at Mario.

Cowboys have been linked to every big name FA every year. They have a terrible secondary they need to fix first.

DE is the Falcons #1 priority and you can't really argue that.

Seahawks are reportedly going after Peyton. If they get him they have no shot at Mario.

Cowboys have been linked to every big name FA every year. They have a terrible secondary they need to fix first.

Lol thank you. If it were any other team, then maybe I would have taken it serious. But the Cowboys have been linked to Peppers and Nnamdi the last two years only to be shut out, as usual. The media only links them in hopes to give them a reason to talk about the Cowgirls again. I think the Cowboys go Brandon Carr + Carl Nicks before one Mario Williams. They need CB and OLine help. Cowboys have Ware and a first round pick.

There will be alot of suitors without a doubt and this for sure will bump his deal up.

Personally I don't think we have to offer the most to secure his services I think we have alot of things in our favour he will be playing as a 43 DE here we have a attacking DC we have a perrenial play-off team looking for a difference maker.

With the above in mind I think we have a better shot than most.

I think the potential release of Kam Wimbley will take the heat off of Mario Williams demand, especially from 3-4 teams needing pass rushers like the chargers, cowboys, and pats where Wimbley would be a more affordable scheme fit. I don think that Williams will be as hard to get as everyone thinks.

There will be alot of suitors without a doubt and this for sure will bump his deal up.

Personally I don't think we have to offer the most to secure his services I think we have alot of things in our favour he will be playing as a 43 DE here we have a attacking DC we have a perrenial play-off team looking for a difference maker.

With the above in mind I think we have a better shot than most.

The first clue for me that we are getting close will be Ryan restructuring his contract . Then we will have everything you mentioned plus what it takes $$$$

Edited by Xfactor

For the life of me, I don't understand why the Cowboys would go after Mario

1. Cowboys run a 3-4 - while Mario can play it (OLB), not his ideal position
  2. Cowboys have a #1 pass-rusher - DeMarcus Ware/OLB
  3. Cowboys just FRANCHISED Anthony Spencer/OLB meaning he gets paid in "top 5" at position
  4. Cowboys #1 need is cornerback
  5. Cowboys #2 need is offensive line

Makes no sense to me at all why the Cowboys would go after Mario Williams.

Earlier today g-dawg called me out on Mario. tongue.png After thinking about it, if the Falcons let Abraham walk there is NO WAY Arthur & TD will be outbid for a top tier DE again not this time. After watching the video PAY THE MAN

Without further ado Mr. Mario Williams enjoy !

I made Xfactor do it........after all, I am the DEVIL....