Did Mr Blank Make A Comment About How Eagles Were Built

that was it ..thanks fellas..

Dont think we will sign a big fish free agent ...Think we will stay course and possibly add 2 mid tier free agents and bring back our own

We're not settling for mid- tier any more, expect a BIG deal to be thrown at Mario

Blank has learned his lessons for settling for mid tier instead of top tier guys

Guest Negatorris

Mario will be given an offer to come to Atlanta. We will not be going after Nicks, though maybe playing around with Grubbs could be nice.

He also sounded fairly disgusted with the OLine play. I don't see how we don't make a significant signing to help bolster that group. I also think we will sign a DE, but don't think it will be Mario Williams. TD will snag someone, he knows what he's doing.

i agree. someone here posted that Grubbs and Mincey would be good pickup. i kinda like that idea

I saw that post yesterday... i am completely ok with something along this line as well... I also agree that we will make an offer for mario. The key is trying to get him down to atlanta and let TD and Arthur do their thing... Whenever they do this, we have had nice success. We need to get back to the dirty bird days... I was watching that MN playoff win until 3am the other night and we need to get our attitude back quickly. Sign some game changers while the big turd floats down the mississippi and stops in saintsville this year. I want to pay back the saints for that record setting drew brees escapade in front of the entire country. That will be our cross to bear and while the saints will never overcome the biggest scandal in sports history... this will make spygate look like a stolen box of girl scout cookies...

I dont see us going after Grubbs either....Grubbs contract will be atleast equal or More the Blalocks contract... The guy just made the probowl... Why would you go after a guard in a strong Guard draft... We can get a good guard in the 2nd or 3rd round.

TD normally try to balance FA with the draft... What he thinks he cant get in the draft (best value) .. He tries to get it in FA first