What Can Happen If We Go After Mario And Don't Get Him

THE ICEMAN

This could really get bad because of our cap number we'll have to do a he11 of a lot of reworking deals and or cuts to keep lofton before FA and then sign either Mario or Nicks. But look at it this way it looks like were going to let Loton walk to pursure Mario Williams or Carl Nicks which is fine but lets say we miss on Mario and Lofton signs else were as Nicks does to then were does that leave us? It would mean we lose a probowl type player in Loton and get neither Mario or Nicks and thats not good.

I guess we could grab one of those good CB's and hope Nolan improves our pass rush kind of what Rex Ryan has done with NY but he also has Revis. But as good as this offseanon can be it can also turn out pretty bad if TD doesn't make the right moves.I don't think it would hurt us to bad but we just would be an improved team headed in to the 2012/2013 season as we added somebody every year pretty much.

They invest in a LT regardless.

I think alot is being put on Mike Nolan's shoulders here on the defensive side of the ball I think they can hold up in a 43 but being able to throw in 34 looks gives them more flexibility but they do need an upgrade in size on the D-line and if they don't manage to grab MW they have to get stouter up front through both the draft and whatever's left in FA.Hence the reason why Biermann was resigned because he can play in both thats why I see MW as so important for us as he gives us aninstant upgrade in Run D and can attack from 5 different positions i think if anything VERSATILITY has to be the key when going after guys upfront.