Over Or Under 15 Sacks For Mario If We Sign Him?

THE ICEMAN

Free Agency hasn't even started yet, but if we do land Super Mario I believe if he stay's healthy he could be in that 17+ sack range in this hybird 3-4 system that I hear Nolans going to run. Just think as much as we give Abraham a hard time he got 9.5 sacks playing just more than 1/4 of the snaps hate to see that Damage Mario could do playing 70%-75% snaps to Abrahams 30%. And he's such a domaint force unlike Abraham Mario would improve guys like Edwards,Sidbury,Beariman because I just think Abraham just didn't get double like he use to and then factor in he only played like 30% of the snaps.I think Mario completley changes our pass rush situation as long as he can stay healthy.

Edited by joe 1982

I will go under as well - but if Mario gets 12-14 sacks/yr and consistently draws double-teams while Mike Nolan continues his genius defensive scheming - Mario's ability will create sacks for many others and defense will be infinitely better.