Fellow Falconers!

First off sorry about the topic post, sounds stupid after I re read it back to myself but oh well I went with it. So today was my 22nd birthday and my fiance got me a official sized Atlanta Falcons football and its just looking for some autographs. Question or dilema I'm faced with is that I'm in the east coast of canada with a slim to none chance of getting to flowery branch for any of the autograph sessions let alone a game. Does anyone on here know of a way to get my ball signed by an actual player? I heard Abe was doing somwthing where he would sign what was sent to him and he would return it back autographed. Could I get some help guys? Love to post a picture but it says its to big to upload

I would ship your ball to the branch and a letter to go with it, along with a return tag for shipping. I would bet you would get some "auto's" if you wait until camp or OTA's start your odd's increase with getting more players. But a good letter along with a return ship tag are key.

My 2 cents