When Was The Last Time The Falcons Developed A De They Drafted?

Big Bubba

All the Super Mario talk had me thinking, who was the last productive DE the Falcons developed?

Is DE to the Falcons what TE is to the Panthers? I can't remember the last TE we drafted that the Panthers actually developed into a playmaker.

Patrick Kerney

Humphrey was very good with us as well...Zook and Humphrey were beasts for a couple of seasons...Claude was a main cog in our record setting defense in 77'!

RECORD SETTING??????? You finished 7-7 and didn't even make the playoffs! How typical, you'll grasp at anything while the rest of us polish our championship rings.laugh.png

Thaey had the all time record setting defense you tool...129 points allowed that season with the Gritz Blitz! The only thing the buccies have been poilished for the last 10 seasons is turds!

AND a Lombardi Trophy! What's in your trophy case, Girl?

Listen sally, I'd rather be a consistent winner every year with the chance to be in the Lombardi hunt than to be the dredge of the NFCS year after year and talk about some trophy you won over a decade ago! Your old azz can't even remember who played on that team Moses...ROTFLMAO

That's nice, You appreciate being able to LAUGHED outta the playoffs year after year while the rest of us snicker at you while you keep claiming it's NO BIG DEAL and how you'd rather NOT win a Lombardi Trophy if it means having to suffer some losing seasons in order to build up to it.

Yeah Gumby, just keep telling yourself that, WE KNOW BETTER!post-2-1080915922.gif

Hey Pokey, if we're at the door year after year we must just kick it in for several of dem der trophies...the buccies well? You will never even come close with Mr. Check Down at the helm and the rest of those bums you call professional athletes!

Keep tellin' your self that, cupcake! Like I said....WE KNOW BETTER!wink.png