Jaguars Are Perfect Trade Partner For Mughelli

The Jaguars are way under the salary cap. The contract wouldn't be a big issue.

Mularky uses a lead blocker a ton in his system and there's not really anyone better to pave way for MJD in that offense.

He can help pancake a defender before Gabbert starts running scared in another direction.

He's a good lockerroom guy.

I don't care if it's a 7th rounder, but it's better than getting nothing for Ovie.

nobody is gonna trade for an old FB with a 3M cap hit coming off a major knee injury.

He wont be released until th team needs the cap space IMO.

Most teams dont eve use their draft picks to get young FB's out of college, so I highly doubt they would use one on Ovie given the circumstances.

nobody is gonna trade for an old FB with a 3M cap hit coming off a major knee injury.

He wont be released until th team needs the cap space IMO.

Most teams dont eve use their draft picks to get young FB's out of college, so I highly doubt they would use one on Ovie given the circumstances.

Strange they only signed Snelling to a 1 year deal (2011)

then after Ovie got hurt they signed Cox to a through 2012.

Make one wonder what their plans are.

Guest Fibonacci

I think both Snelling and Mughelli are going to be on another team for 2012.

I have that same feeling as well.

If it is right we will be drafting a RB and getting one in FA to take some carries from Turner.

they stated in interviews that they realized this needs to happen. I think Rodgers will help out, but I think they have plans for Rodgers in a more inpactful (is that a word, or did I just make that up. lol) way.

Greg Jones isn't even ranked in the Top 5 Fullbacks on ESPN Insider (I can't see past #5)

if both Greg Jones and Ovie Mughelli were released, there would be more of a market for Greg Jones in free agency than Ovie - right now coming off an MCL/Knee Injury - Ovie is damaged goods and it typically takes two full years to be back at 100%.

if both Greg Jones and Ovie Mughelli were released, there would be more of a market for Greg Jones in free agency than Ovie - right now coming off an MCL/Knee Injury - Ovie is damaged goods and it typically takes two full years to be back at 100%.

and I think Ovie is 34 years old if I remember (which I may be wrong, and am too lazy too look it up)

Why would we get rid of one of the best blocking FBs in the game for a 7th rounder?

The chances of a good pick in the 7th round are pretty low. I wouldn't give up a "star" (as famous as FBs get anyways) for a 7th round pick ._.