Giants Qb Manning Rips Saints Over Bounties

Falcon Man™

So far several QBs have complained to some degree or another, Eli, Brett, Mr. Check Down, Kurt, but the thing I find interesting is one guy the saints want to take out more than probably any of them is one Matty Ice. He is tougher than a lot give them credit for...He would not call Suh out when other's did. Matty Ice one tough Hombre...

Another deluded statement form Dr. Deludo. They realized that with Ryan IN the game it increased their (the Saints) chances of winning TEN-FOLD!laugh.png

Another deluded statement form Dr. Deludo. They realized that with Ryan IN the game it increased their (the Saints) chances of winning TEN-FOLD!laugh.png

you mean with turner in the game and couldnt get a yard...i know matt didnt get one either(all you had to do was stretch..idiot)but thats what turner gets paid for...doesnt matter,i had stated i hoped we didnt maket the playoffs anyway and you all saw why

This just in: WFW Got Matt Ryan Pregnant. Ryan is playing for two now.

I think it's the other way around...but who knows with these two? I'm sure they're up late nights sipping white wine cocktails trying to decide who's gonna pitch and who's gonna catch.

I think it's the other way around...but who knows with these two? I'm sure they're up late nights sipping white wine cocktails trying to decide who's gonna pitch and who's gonna catch.

I just hope the baby inherits WFW's throwing arm, if the little butt baby has any hopes of making it in the NFL when he grows up.

Edited by pox 08

wonder if he was yapping when the Giants injured Tony Romo and Demarco Murray in back to back seasons.

Eli is not smart enough to realize they had a bounty program too. How else do you explain them going from being one of the worst teams in the NFL in the first half of the season to being the Superbowl champions. Bounty...it's the quicker picker upper

Guest Negatorris

Wait, isn't your QB Josh Freeman? Oh...

Man, I remember the Eagles days of the early 90's when Jerome Brown would pile drive QB after QB into the dirt and separate shoulders. Reggie White would push the pocket and free Brown up. And Buddy Ryan was the coach.

The Eagles even had a 'bounty game" against the Cowboys, with signs up in the stadium and publicly talking about it.

10b_eagles_cowboys_1989_600.jpg