Manning To Miami?

big_D

Manning will go for the most guaranteed money and the team that can win it all now. My guess is that combination won't be found in South Beach.

Maybe not but it would make sense. As far as needing $, he has amassed a fortune. I don't think $ will be his motivator. Just a team that has a chance for a super bowl ring.

I think he'll want to go to a stable looking organization. A team like San Fran has all the key pieces besides a QB, and they have a great coach that is good with QB's, in a town that loves that team.

I don't think he'd want to be a Jet in the shadow of the Giants with his brother.

Miami I think is a stretch too, what do they have besides looney Brandon Marshall?

The media will take anything and run with it just to connect dots, no matter how feeble it is. Is manning's condo the only reason for speculation?

The article just said he likes to spend time there. I guess that was about it. South Beach is loaded with eye candy like this group in a south beach bar on a Saturday night.

Edited by bob_d

Arizona seems to be a place where the team can ascend very quickly with him as QB.

SF as well, but they claim Smith is their guy. Then again Kepernick learning behind Manning for a couple seasons couldbe great for their future as well.

As long as he doesnt go to Tampa I dont care.

Washington would let him face Eli 2x a yar. MIA or NYJ would let him face Brady 2x a year. I am sure both scenerios would be appealing.

CLE would be a great fit, but dont think he would want BAL and PIT knocking him around 4x a season.

The article just said he likes to spend time there. I guess that was about it. South Beach is loaded with eye candy like this group in a south beach bar on a Saturday night.

Fortunately, I've got a second home in Florida that I love to go to, but in no way am I ready to leave Atlanta, and try to pursue a career in FLA. I only mention this, because having a home in Miami does not mean that Peyton would lean toward going to a team that is in rebuilding mode just for the sake of being near his home.

If I'm Peyton, I want to go where the best offensive line is, and a solid running game. I don't really know who can offer that to Peyton right now. If money comes in to play and Peyton wants to stick it to his old team twice a year, then Jacksonville maybe the place, with it's new owner and being in the same division with the Colts.

I think Peyton ends up in Arizona or Seattle with a dark horse being N.O., or Denver. Miami is a mess, and so is Washington, so I don't see these 2 teams getting him, but you never know.

Edited by 4dabirds

Peyton said good bye to the Colt fans today at a press conference. He thanked them for supporting him all the past 14 years and was a wee bit emotional. You know what I noticed as ESPN played several dozen of his past game videos? His offensive line didn't let a defender anywhere near him. He had so much protection that all he had to do was wait for a receiver to get open. If our ol had done the same for Ryan we would have gone much further in post season play. Hope next season brings us to where we should have been this past season.

Not gonna happen. Miami has crap WRs and no shot at a SuperBowl. NY Jets or Denver. maybe even Arizona Cardinals but i dont think Miami has a shot. and P.S. what multi-millionaire doesnt own a Condo in South Beach?

Edited by SkiFalcon

Fortunately, I've got a second home in Florida that I love to go to, but in no way am I ready to leave Atlanta, and try to pursue a career in FLA. I only mention this, because having a home in Miami does not mean that Peyton would lean toward going to a team that is in rebuilding mode just for the sake of being near his home.

If I'm Peyton, I want to go where the best offensive line is, and a solid running game. I don't really know who can offer that to Peyton right now. If money comes in to play and Peyton wants to stick it to his old team twice a year, then Jacksonville maybe the place, with it's new owner and being in the same division with the Colts.

I think Peyton ends up in Arizona or Seattle with a dark horse being N.O., or Denver. Miami is a mess, and so is Washington, so I don't see these 2 teams getting him, but you never know.

He would never go to Washington and play vs Eli 2 times a year.. no way

I agree...i have been saying for months miami makes sense...they have a solid o-line...one elite if not a bit crazy WR but i imagine with a real leader in the locker room he could act right like moss did in NE...they get pass rush with the front 4 and thats the recipe for success on D...especially if they have room to bring Wayne with him it makes lots of sense..out doors but no winter weather...

I think he'll want to go to a stable looking organization. A team like San Fran has all the key pieces besides a QB, and they have a great coach that is good with QB's, in a town that loves that team.

I don't think he'd want to be a Jet in the shadow of the Giants with his brother.

Miami I think is a stretch too, what do they have besides looney Brandon Marshall?

The more I think about it the more Miami seems likely. Reggie Wayne has already said if Peyton goes to the Dolphins then he's going to the Dolphins. They also have other offensive pieces. Davone Bess is a very underrated receiver as is TE Anthony Fasano who has a lot of the same skills as Dallas Clark. Reggie Bush had a really good year and is the type of RB that Peyton has always liked [someone who's a threat catching the ball out of the backfield]. If the defense holds up from the great success it had under Mike Nolan last year the Dolphins could be a real contender next year.

Oh and forgot about Brandon Marshall who's a stud.

Edited by falconsfan567

In that case I'd say the Dolphins are the front runner again. I don't see Arizona or Tennessee being good fits. I think Miami is absolutely the best fit.

Yeah I think Miami would be best fit too, but the Titans are pushing hard for him and you never know what they will offer him, it just might be too good to pass up.

• 5 months later...

Yes, definitely many people are keenly interested in buying property in Miami. Miami Florida is the best place to live as it has such a diverse flora and fauna and also a great diversity in ethnicity of the people living there. So people are buying beach houses, condos and investing their money in Miami.

bal harbour best condos