Can I Pay You To Win?

N.O.L.A BOI

It just hit me...... Can someone pay you to beat me if you can't beat me? Like if I'm faster than you.. And someone says here's 50 bucks run faster can you? If I'm stronger more athletic and better prepared and someone says here's 50 bucks beat him, can u? I think it only works if you pay me to lose right?

It just hit me...... Can someone pay you to beat me if you can't beat me? Like if I'm faster than you.. And someone says here's 50 bucks run faster can you? If I'm stronger more athletic and better prepared and someone says here's 50 bucks beat him, can u? I think it only works if you pay me to lose right?

Can I pay you to leave?

J/K

Just jokessmile.png

Not funny and not offensive so your ok dude. Just keep following me and you may find a winning team to follow!

Meh. Take a look around; we're the only two here, and you post as much as WFW. Though it's hard to keep up with all your nonsense, eventually it'll hit you that I own you wherever you post.

Meh. Take a look around; we're the only two here, and you post as much as WFW. Though it's hard to keep up with all your nonsense, eventually it'll hit you that I own you wherever you post.

Man I'm flattered but I'm married Lmfao. Get a life, make it a short one.

979052_o.gif

Sure.. let me hold up a stack of cash and tell everyone that the cash is for the guy that takes you out of the race. To do whatever they have to do to take you out of the race, even if it means getting the flag thrown a few times.

Ummm... Let's see. Can 50 bucks make me naturally faster? No.

But what if I said, "I can't beat you straight up in a race, but I will give anyone who takes out your knee 50 bucks." My two legs will beat your one leg every time.

I thought the whole bounty thing was over blown until you helped me put it in perspective. Thanks!

But what if I said, "I can't beat you straight up in a race, but I will give anyone who takes out your knee 50 bucks." My two legs will beat your one leg every time.

I thought the whole bounty thing was over blown until you helped me put it in perspective. Thanks!

P.O.S fan trying to justify bounty system. SMH.

one-does-not-simply-win-argument-with-retard.jpg

bruce_lee_lol_gif.gif

I like the fact that it "just hit you" like you had a keanu reeves, "Whooooaaaa...." moment.

So just wondering what your point is